✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will ETIAW be different on the album?

I actually think there's a high possibility that both ETIAW and Major Minus will have new mixes. If you go to the Mylo Xyloto page on iTunes you can only listen to Paradise as a preview. It's weird why you can't listen to ETIAW and Major Minus even though they've already been released.

I remember that when The Suburbs was released you could hear a preview of The Suburbs and Month of May because they had been released previously. Both those songs remained unchanged for the album. I may be wrong, but I think that's what's going on here. Also consider that they've been working on the album until the last possible moment, which could include alterations to Major Minus and ETIAW.

LOL, I'm having difficulty grasping the "in a positive way" portion of dying. :P

dying is a natural thing, and a big part of life.

Coldplay is also a big part of my life too, so i calculated.. if coldplay really changing the sound of the songs on the lp5 i will die from ejaculate 20 litre of sperm.

with other words, jizz my heart and organs all over my new fresh compmuter!

I just posted a thread about this before I noticed this one. On Itunes Major Minus and Every Teardrop Is A waterfall are not available for preview under Mylo Xyloto. It's probally nothing but I just thought I'd put it out there so you all would know.

Edit: Oh someone already posted this too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWOM-RWF6KI]Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Failure - YouTube[/ame]

Guest howyousawtheworld

I seriously doubt this will be the case.

Oh and I almost forgot - I was down in London on family holiday two weeks ago and went down to Greenwich two weeks ago and saw a familiar sight. The abandoned factory where they filmed the video for Every Teardrop was staring right at me across from the river!

After reading that maybe Major Minus will be a different version, I thought the same about ETIAW... and it would be amazing to hear other version of it! About Major Minus I don't care if it's different or not, I like it anyways!

Is there a source for a new mix for Major Minus, or is this just rumors? (I'd love a new mix for both.)

ETIAW and Major Minus might not be getting new mixes after all. On the Coldplay website you can listen to audio clips of ETIAW and Major Minus on the Mylo Xyloto album in the recordings section. There's no difference what so ever between the clips and the full released songs. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing this to mislead us.