✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX Compliments Thread (Share the MX love)

MXColdplayObsessed

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how the TS doesn't have a right to make this thread, yet the 500 threads about how horrible the new material is have not been threatened to be merged

Oh trust me, lots of threads from all perspectives will be merged as soon as feasible. We've been itching to merge all these threads. We haven't really been able to when the forum is as busy as it has been, because it makes things run even slower (we've already experienced multiple DP times as it is) so we have to give up one thing for the other.

So, it's not one side versus the other... I posted sticky threads in the forums well before Paradise was released telling people it's pointless to make duplicate threads but obviously lots of people just didn't pay attention. So nobody should be upset if their thread eventually gets merged.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is the first MX love thread I found, so I'm glad it was made, but hey, merging them will make for three times the love-fest,lol! :heart:

OT: I don't know if MX will be my favorite either (AROBTTH), but it will be unique. No two Coldplay albums sound alike and that's what makes them such a great band, imo. They make consistently good albums even when not every song is a standout.

I'm dying to hear the studio version of UATW! :D

Well, this is the first MX love thread I found, so I'm glad it was made, but hey, merging them will make for three times the love-fest,lol! :heart:

OT: I don't know if MX will be my favorite either (AROBTTH), but it will be unique. No two Coldplay albums sound alike and that's what makes them such a great band, imo. They make consistently good albums even when not every song is a standout.

I'm dying to hear the studio version of UATW! :D

I am looking forward to the studio version of UATW as well!!! Loved the live version, betting the studio version will be even better(if possible) :)