✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX Compliments Thread (Share the MX love)

MXColdplayObsessed

I dunno about the rest of you, but I am quite frankly sick and tired of the whining and crying and complaining about Mylo Xyloto, ETIAW, Paradise, and Coldplay's new direction. So for those of you like me who actually happen to like the new direction, this is the thread to compliment it. No hating here, if you hate here on this anti-hate thread I'm gonna report you to a mod, no lie.

Here's my compliment: I love the strings in Paradise. They are just so beautiful, and i find the story in the lyrics to be inspiring and hopeful.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard a lot of MX and we know Paradise was representative of the album at least in part, so I think it´s fair enough to have opinions about what MX will sounds like. It´s not so far out :)

I love the strings and arrangements in Paradise too and so glad someone else loves the story the lyrics tell!

instincts, what a smart way to judge things.. but well, that was all.

Try and read what I wrote. I said they have been right 90% of the time in my experience so that is why I choose to follow them. It seems like a pretty sound judgement from my point of view as it based on past experience. Just because I trust my instincts, it does not make me any less smarter than you.

i like UATW, MM, MTM, CB, HLH and Paradise and ETIAW grew on me on the same level... so i've high expectations for the new album..this kind of album, and i'm sure it will be a masterpiece as their previous records.. i hate bands that repeat the same music.. perhaps the next album will be acoustic.. and this is the reason why i love them..;)

I dunno about the rest of you, but I am quite frankly sick and tired of the whining and crying and complaining about Mylo Xyloto, ETIAW, Paradise, and Coldplay's new direction. So for those of you like me who actually happen to like the new direction, this is the thread to compliment it. No hating here, if you hate here on this anti-hate thread I'm gonna report you to a mod, no lie.

Here's my compliment: I love the strings in Paradise. They are just so beautiful, and i find the story in the lyrics to be inspiring and hopeful.

Yeah, it feels like I am the only one who likes the new stuff!!!

So for those of you like me who actually happen to like the new direction, this is the thread to compliment it. No hating here, if you hate here on this anti-hate thread I'm gonna report you to a mod, no lie.
Eh, on what basis would you report people to the mods if they say they hate the new direction?

I'm so sick and tired of these threads. They just pop up one after another. Why can't we just all discuss in a civil way and accept that there's a huge difference of opinions?

Oh and btw, I hate the direction of Paradise and ETIAW. Go and report me. :awesome:

i tried to make a page like this and the mods scraped the page right off because they said they wont censor any negative comments. That kinda pissed me off that this page is still up.

You might want to read the PM you got concerning the thread removal.

You were telling members to form another Coldplay forum together. Coldplaying, a Coldplay forum, is not the place to do that, it's respectless.

Hurts Like Heaven: Outstanding

Paradise: Very good

Charlie Brown: Outstanding

Us Against the World: Great

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall: Very good

Major Minus: Outstanding

Princess of China: Very good

Moving to Mars: Outstanding

I don't get the MM studio version hate. Ok, I do get it but I think people overreact a little bit. I think it brings a great energy to the song, yet at the same time has a ominous and unnerving feeling.

I'm so sick and tired of these threads. They just pop up one after another. Why can't we just all discuss in a civil way and accept that there's a huge difference of opinions?

Oh and btw, I hate the direction of Paradise and ETIAW. Go and report me. :awesome:

I do realize that there is a huge difference in opinions. That's why I created this thread, for people who actually like the direction and sound of the new album to express their love of it. This is civil, because in case you hadn't noticed, nobody here is arguing or fighting or insulting each other.

And besides, I know that threads like this one work. There's one on the Muse Messageboard that is exactly like this, but it's for The Resistance, and it's working fine.

I know I can't report you to another mod. I'm not stupid.

ANYWAY, I think Up In Flames sounds like it'll be a good song. Check that, amazing, if the Rolling Stones review is anything to judge by.

Haha no reporting, but it´s not the topic of this thread, so you might not find much to your liking here :)