✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where is the soul?

rainman1000

Many "fans" have turned on the band ever since they start becoming really big. I love this band from the beginning and have defended them over the years. I never quite understood how anyone could not like them. I have never been disappointed with their releases until now, ETISAW was alright, I thought it worked quite well in a festival, along with all the laser lights but it lacked something, something which i could not figure out until they released Paradise. It is not about the tune, lyrics or the production, i'm not sure about you guys, but it seems like the recent songs lack the emotion , the imagery that we get from the older releases. There are songs that we never quite like the tune but we love the song anyway, just because we feel it. VLV was a great album in my opinion, because of the whole concept, not just the big powerful singles but also the quiet songs, it was powerful because you would be able to feel sad, uplifted and many other emotions as you listen to the album. I dont want to give up on MX or the band, but for once, it just feels a little empty listening to paradise, it was as if he was covering a beyonce or rihanna song. I hope MX will be great but it just feels a little funny to not like a coldplay song.

any soul, just shit in the music taste .

you have bands that have no feeling or immature musical progression, its still the same it's always the same.

the british bands who all want to copy between them.

I love to see dfferent cultures of musics register in a band like Coldplay.

Coldplay will never sound the same everywhere is very well change.

Fortunately I have a great musical culture, from all backgrounds and all style of music to appreciate the real music with heart in the soul .

any soul, just shit in the music taste .

you have bands that have no feeling or immature musical progression, its still the same it's always the same.

the british bands who all want to copy between them.

I love to see dfferent cultures of musics register in a band like Coldplay.

Coldplay will never sound the same everywhere is very well change.

Fortunately I have a great musical culture, from all backgrounds and all style of music to appreciate the real music with heart in the soul .

Nice, but now can you say the same thing in english ?

I get a hell of a lot of emotion from Paradise, actually. I think for Chris to distance himself lyrically, and tell a story of sadness and longing for something more is brilliant to begin with, but the strings really add to it brilliantly.

Up In Flames has emotion. Us Against The World has emotion. I get what you mean... You should listen to Kid A if you want true emotion...