✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the singles

CityandColour

Me neither :confused: can't afford to buy them, I can hardly afford to buy the CDs! :embarrased:

Plus if I bought all the singles, I'd have to buy all of Travis' singles too (and the Stereophonics and so on and son on... lol)

I don't think we have the singles over here anyway *shrugs* singles are not that popular around here

• 2 weeks later...

i've bought every single...and i have all on vynil, but i collect them..and i collect from others bands too...like promo/limited edition/special editions/numbered copies/signed copies/presentations.. pretty much everything. I know it sounds geeky...but, i was collecting other music things before i was collecting coldplay...so , i'm not one of the sociabley retard coldplay fans.. :stunned: /...eaugh..what have i said.. :dozey:

i really like singles and will pick them up if it's got b-sides or live recordings which i like....especially the "special" ones with videos or extras.

and they've gone down in price in Canada; $3.99 for usually 3 songs! that's comparable to .99 US cents/song at iTunes.

unfortunately, they're soooo not as popular in North America as in Europe, which pisses me off sometimes. i've got quite a few from AROBTTH but 0 from Parachutes, which i'll have to look for next time i'm in t.o., or something.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a nerd haha I see a Coldplay single that I don't have and I buy it. I don't have a cd burner so...

Recently I bought the Brothers and Sisters ep at the Virgin Megastore. I nearly fainted when I saw it. It's supposed to be rare and on the cd it had a sticker that said something like "first time released in the u.s.a." so I just HAD to buy it.

I just.. i dunno. I'm a nerd.. :/

I'm a nerd haha I see a Coldplay single that I don't have and I buy it. I don't have a cd burner so...

Recently I bought the Brothers and Sisters ep at the Virgin Megastore. I nearly fainted when I saw it. It's supposed to be rare and on the cd it had a sticker that said something like "first time released in the u.s.a." so I just HAD to buy it.

yeah in know!

i saw it at hmv and it was $15 and i didn't know if i should buy it or not so i decided not too....then i was thinking about it when i was walking around the mall so i went back and bought it. :P

my friend bought me the scientist and clocks singles.

i was actually thinking about buying the in my place one just to have it since it was released from AROBTTH....

can we get the GPASUYF single or no?

yeah in know!

i saw it at hmv and it was $15 and i didn't know if i should buy it or not so i decided not too....then i was thinking about it when i was walking around the mall so i went back and bought it. :P

my friend bought me the scientist and clocks singles.

i was actually thinking about buying the in my place one just to have it since it was released from AROBTTH....

can we get the GPASUYF single or no?

I have IN MY PLACE, CLOCKS, GPASUYF(I bought it at a TOWER RECORDS) and I also have TROUBLE, YELLOW, and THE BLUE ROOM AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I bought them all here in the u.s. I remember the day I saw The Blue Room Ep.. once again I nearly fainted. lol

I don't know why, I just can't control myself. I have to buy them and then I have no money left for gas. :o I just really love having the singles and then the artwork for them is so nice! hehe :rolleyes: