✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to get a tradition started

heelsrule1988

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i was there my friend! haha i was the guy dressed up with my replica of the Viva costumes :D haha

he he!! ...I was the chick bawling my eyes out during "Fix You" and standing up in my seat and freaking out when Chris played on that little stage on the right side of the main stage(he was right in FRONT OF ME!!! ) ...I was wearing my vintage AROBTTH shirt, though I so would've worn a Viva costume if I had the chance! :)

I've made us an official badge now... print it out and wear it to any Coldplay concert you attend! Spread the word! I'm going to make this thing a craze, I tell you!

2zpm79k.png

I've even mentioned the Charlie Brown dance to the Oracle... I'd be thrilled if my comments got posted! Then this thing would really take off. :D

Hence they called it Charlie Brown. You're supposed to dance like they do in the cartoon during the main riff.

Check out the Youtube video here. Particularly the kid in the orange shirt 0:30-0:31 second mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPcoI4OE9Y]charlie Brown Christmas Dance - YouTube[/ame]

I've made us an official badge now... print it out and wear it to any Coldplay concert you attend! Spread the word! I'm going to make this thing a craze, I tell you!

2zpm79k.png

I've even mentioned the Charlie Brown dance to the Oracle... I'd be thrilled if my comments got posted! Then this thing would really take off. :D

Im loving the badge! Im printing it out for sure! :smug:

Hey heelsrule, I'm brazilian, and I'm going to Rock in Rio tomorrow. If there's enough space where I'll be (the closest to the stage as possible), I'm TOTALLY doing it!!!! Count on me! We just need more brazilians to do this!

Brasileiros, apareçam! Vamos fazer a dança quando eles tocarem Charlie Brown no Rock in Rio!!!

Hahahaha, this is gonna be so much fun... :lol:

No... it's whenever the main riff is played (which is four times). You know, the part where Chris always asks everyone to jump. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-pTejqra8]Coldplay - Charlie Brown (Live on Letterman) - YouTube[/ame]

For example... in this video, the main riff is the part that plays from :31-:57. It's repeated three additional times throughout the song.

I watched the whole thing live... I can only imagine what it was like to be there!

Too bad nobody else did it... but at least you did! You're the man! If nothing else, this will be a way for us to recognize each other, as someone pointed out earlier in this thread. So let's keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...