✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to get a tradition started

heelsrule1988

So ever since I first heard Charlie Brown, I've noticed how you just have to jump around during the main riff. Well, I've done the Cha Cha Slide many times (since I can't dance, it's like the only dance I can do since you're given all the instructions :lol:), and I thought it would be awesome to do the Charlie Brown dance in that song during the main riff in Coldplay's song. It's not hard... there's nothing to it at all. I'm totally doing it at the concert, and I think it would be the coolest thing ever if I could start that up as a tradition amongst us Coldplayers. Who knows... maybe it would spread to people who aren't on this site! So who's with me? :D

In case you don't know, here's how you do it (go to 4:35):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJVQHz0UZU]The Cha Cha Slide - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's another aspect of it... I didn't even think about that. Easy way to spot someone from our fine community. Let's do it, everyone!

P.S. I didn't put this in the Charlie Brown subforum because I was afraid not enough people would see it. I'm serious... I really want to get this thing going at concerts. Can you imagine Chris noticing it?

^ It's only one move from the Cha Cha Slide and it's called 'Charlie Brown'. It's at 4.35 in the vid.

So you basically put one foot forward and hop back and forth. And I think you also sort of nod your head.

That's what you mean, isn't it oh heelsrule, Founder Of The Charlie Brown Move? :cool:

Let's keep this thread alive. It's gonna be epic if we get a lot of people to do this. :awesome:

^ It's only one move from the Cha Cha Slide and it's called 'Charlie Brown'. It's at 4.35 in the vid.

So you basically put one foot forward and hop back and forth. And I think you also sort of nod your head.

That's what you mean, isn't it oh heelsrule, Founder Of The Charlie Brown Move? :cool:

Let's keep this thread alive. It's gonna be epic if we get a lot of people to do this. :awesome:

AH I see now :) But that would work only for Coldplayers who are not on front row, otherwise you might step on more than one foreign foot :)

It is indeed... thank you for the wonderful title. :)

AH I see now :) But that would work only for Coldplayers who are not on front row, otherwise you might step on more than one foreign foot :)

No foot is foreign at a Coldplay concert... only fields that missionaries go in.

It would be kind of cool. like ''Heeey! You're from Coldplaying!'' :awesome:

That's what someone pointed out earlier in this thread... if nothing else, this could be a great way for us to recognize each other.

Yeah it's good to recognize each other, but what if..... we could get a whole crowd to do this, like a shoutout to the band? I'm just aiming high. :lol:

And I'll keep bumping this thread until we've got the tradition started, no matter how annoying. I wanna at least try. Who's gonna help?

Yeah it's good to recognize each other, but what if..... we could get a whole crowd to do this, like a shoutout to the band? I'm just aiming high. :lol:

And I'll keep bumping this thread until we've got the tradition started, no matter how annoying. I wanna at least try. Who's gonna help?

:)