✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK European Winter Tour - 9 dates announced so far (19th Sept 2011)

Jedi Leo

SIMMER. They'll come back to the UK on a later on date, there's no obligation for them to play about 7-10 dates in the uk, it doesn't state that in their contract or anything. Anyway, are you going to any of them?

I would be, but can't for numerous reasons. I won't blame the band fully for me and probably many others not being able to see them, but it's at least partially their fault for only playing three shows and limiting the number of people who can go.

I would be, but can't for numerous reasons. I won't blame the band fully for me and probably many others not being able to see them, but it's at least partially their fault for only playing three shows and limiting the number of people who can go.

Whining about getting 3 shows, while it´s always been that way and that you are even lucky that they play in the UK (Many other countrys are left out until now)

Jeesh, how selfish can some people be..

Whining about getting 3 shows, while it´s always been that way and that you are even lucky that they play in the UK (Many other countrys are left out until now)

Jeesh, how selfish can some people be..

It's hardly being selfish, it's more a moronic move on the band's part (if they care about catering to fans, making money or playing shows that is)