✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK European Winter Tour - 9 dates announced so far (19th Sept 2011)

Jedi Leo

One thing I hope dosent happen is that they only do these 9 arena dates - and then announce a staduim/outdoor tour for everywhere else.

I would much rather see them at a smaller venue.

So would i, but if they don't add a Dublin date for their winter tour, it will probably be an outdoor gig during summer. Wonder if they will play Aviva stadium.

Only three UK dates?

This is a joke if it's the final announcement for the tour. Surely these are just some kind of smaller shows before a stadium tour? Or maybe they'll just announce more arena dates? I can't believe they've decided to just play three venues in the UK, the country they were founded in, the country they first had success in and the country they're most popular in. I mean, with any other country this would be ridiculous too, but I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the prospect of only three UK tour dates. There has to be something more to this.

What do people think?

There will definitely be more dates added in September, given those gaps in the UK schedule. There will definitely be 2-3 dates in London. And if this is all there is, there will probably be a UK stadium tour next summer. Living in the UK, trust me, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see them. Have fun at your shows!