✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DAE think that Major Minus shouldn't be on Mylo Xyloto???

Jonesey16909

cockus please shut up i know you have your own opinion but it sucks sorry Major Minus is a genius song

Calling somebody out on what is their opinion and having an opinion of said opinion is your opinion. If I were to call you out for having such a selfish opinion of Corkus' opinion that would really create some kind of annoying paradox in which you would then say that MY opinion of your opinion about Corkus' opinion sucked, ofcourse I'm not even taking into account that many others may have an opinion on either of these three opinions. My point is, if it is somebody elses opinion and it is not provokative as Corkus' was not - leave them be.

OPINION

dae think ?

I assume it means 'Does anybody/anyone else think' :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right so now I myself and a lot of other people have listened to the album.

I'm standing by my original opinion, I really think this song just sticks out like a sore thumb on this album, It really doesn't fit in sound wise, yeah it fits in story wise, but would it really make a difference if it weren't there?

I always end up skipping it when it comes on so I can hear beautiful UFO :P

What are other peoples thoughts?

REMEMBER: OPINIONS!

Right so now I myself and a lot of other people have listened to the album.

I'm standing by my original opinion, I really think this song just sticks out like a sore thumb on this album, It really doesn't fit in sound wise, yeah it fits in story wise, but would it really make a difference if it weren't there?

I always end up skipping it when it comes on so I can hear beautiful UFO :P

What are other peoples thoughts?

REMEMBER: OPINIONS!

Sorry, I couldn't disagree more. It's theme reminds of the evils out there and that even though one wants to lead a beautiful, safe life on the road to paradise you need to keep an eye out for the dangers. Plus the song rocks! There is equal input from all band members. It is a tight, fast passed, barn burner of a song and one of my favorites on the LP. It would be as sorely missed as Moving To Mars is, for me.