✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DAE think that Major Minus shouldn't be on Mylo Xyloto???

Jonesey16909

I am happy it is on the album. I get your point about it being on the EP too, but I would definitely miss it in the album if it were not there. Seeing the track list, it surely looks like it is going to be the album dark song, so it´s part of the palette of colors Coldplay wanted to use for MX

Ah but Don't Panic was on an EP with other regular tracks, it wasnt put on there as a b-side to a single, like Major Minus. See my point?

Also, the version of 'Don't Panic' on Blue Room EP is different from the album release on Parachutes. The Blue Room EP version is more cryptic....i like the difference.

Nobody said Major Minus was a b-side ;) just part of the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP. I can see why anyone would think that, but obviously it fits conceptually into the whole scheme, so all you can now is wait to hear the album in its entire. If you won't like it where it is you just won't.

Nobody said Major Minus was a b-side ;) just part of the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP. I can see why anyone would think that, but obviously it fits conceptually into the whole scheme, so all you can now is wait to hear the album in its entire. If you won't like it where it is you just won't.

EP tracks are usually considered B-sides.

Like I said, I love the song! and I'm sure it does fit in with the whole theme of the album, which I'm one to defend haha I think that listening to the songs on their own is one thing, then listening to them as a whole is another.

But it just dosent make sense to me, why didn't they put another song that didn't make it to the album on the ETIAW ep? As we all know they have plenty of those!

Thats the reason I started this thread, cause I wanted to hear other peoples opinions on the matter :)

Ah but Don't Panic was on an EP with other regular tracks, it wasnt put on there as a b-side to a single, like Major Minus. See my point?

Nah, you're still wrong fella.

The ETIAW release was an EP - it was not a single release. Major Minus was not a b side, it was a track on the EP.

So my previous example still works.

Nah, you're still wrong fella.

The ETIAW release was an EP - it was not a single release. Major Minus was not a b side, it was a track on the EP.

So my previous example still works.

Well is ETIAW a single? Yes. Whether it was an ep or a single, it dosen't matter Major Minus was still second to ETIAW on that cd. I think your really missing my point here.