✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whats the name of that song?

Do you remember them saying they have a song witch is the Holy Grail ,a song that makes their life complete or smth like that :),witch song were they talking about? i know it may be confusing but i remember very well them saying about a particular song on this album witch they want to show to the world,if you read the news and know the name of the song and write it down -i'll really appreciate it !

Do you remember them saying they have a song witch is the Holy Grail ,a song that makes their life complete or smth like that :),witch song were they talking about? i know it may be confusing but i remember very well them saying about a particular song on this album witch they want to show to the world,if you read the news and know the name of the song and write it down -i'll really appreciate it !

Pretty sure it was 42 (he said this in a few interviews supporting VLV).

I remember Will saying that Chris created this amazing song that completes the album. That it was the missing piece and after hearing it, they knew the album was finished. He was talking about UIF.

well chris martin told about this song that it is going to be something big btw its not from VLV it refers to the new album

I think that that song is In My Place. I dont think it was in the recent albums. If it it was on the Viva album, its 42, if its in Mylo Xyloto, its Up In Flames.

God. It feels so nice to type the album name. Mylo Xyloto. Mylo Xyloto. :)