✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Possibly different ETIAW?

On iTunes it won't let you buy ETAW or Major Minus if you're on the Mylo Xyloto page. Could that possibly mean that there are different versions of the songs on the album? I personally don't get why you would put 2 songs already on an EP on an album because 2 AMAZING coldplay songs are probably being rejected because of it (Like what happened to Bloodless Revolution and the other Viva la Vida demos)

They won't be different. The most we can hope for is a slightly different arrangement of tiny parts of the songs.

For the Major Minus voice effects haters, sorry, but I think the voice effects will be the same.

Any of these big bands we know that use a good deal of production usually have ten different versions of a song before they go with the final one. While I think some bands might put a noticeably different version on the album (considering its release as a single already), I don't think Coldplay is one of those bands.

We'll all remember the Osaka Sun remix of LIJ, which I think is the better version, even though the change is very small (the ooo-ooohs at the end of verses). Maybe ETIAW has a change like that, but as they've been playing it live no different than the released version, I doubt we'll see a change.

Major Minus is a song I think that might have a slightly different album version. Their live version adds some stuff the recorded version did not, so I think they might add those things in.

My hope is that the songs we've heard live sound fairly different in their studio forms. While some would hate this, I want it because I want a different listening experience.

I held off from listening to Up In Flames and I'm sure I haven't listened to the live versions of most of the songs anywhere near as much as everyone else here - that said, the songs are fairly "get in your head-ish", so I've not been able to properly forget them. They just don't have very complex arrangements - which is fine, just makes them hard to forget.

I'm an Apple weirdo, and am very familiar with iTunes (I have worked for Apple). They never let you buy album versions of songs that were already released from the album pre-order.

I know it's stupid, but they argue it's redundant.

ETIAW and MM will be the same.

They won't be different. The most we can hope for is a slightly different arrangement of tiny parts of the songs.

For the Major Minus voice effects haters, sorry, but I think the voice effects will be the same.

I loved the voice effects on major minus:stunned: