✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any clips/previews of the album anywhere?

bedtime83

Not strictly true.

VLVODAAHF's 30 second previews were available on the NME website before the album even leaked, which was two weeks before it was released.

Its not true at all, previews always appear before the albums available, I'm guessing about a week before, possibly two but I don't know for sure! I keep checking! :cool:

Well, I know iTunes or Amazon won't do it. :nod:

iTunes has done it before. The last album I bought that I was highly anticipating had previews for all the songs the day the preorders started. Because of that, I'm guessing it's a label thing and not a seller thing.

iTunes has done it before. The last album I bought that I was highly anticipating had previews for all the songs the day the preorders started. Because of that, I'm guessing it's a label thing and not a seller thing.

I think in that respect it's a promotion mechanism.

Like when they streamed the CHili Pepper's "I'm With You" a couple months ago.

Itunes put up previews for the new Feist album and they were taken down short after.

Amazon had previews for Forgiveness Rock Record and The Suburbs, but those were taken down too. :\ And trust me, with a fanbase as expansive as Coldplay's we'd KNOW when samples leaked out. Someone would swiftly record them and share it around.