✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where are the Sara Lee photos?

a2iel

Hello. I'm Sarah, I'm afraid those pix were half inched from a website that should never have been seen - the web designer was just messing about with test shots and the site wasn't live but he forgot to disable google search filters. I had a nightmare because even though I own the copyright EMI/ the band commisioned the images and even I don't have permission to publish ones that haven't been approved or licensed by them - which is totally fair enough since it was their shoot. I could have been in a huge amount of trouble [i signed some pretty strict embargoes etc] , and it would certainly have distressed the band and the record label [who are both very very careful choosing the approved images from a shoot] if the images had gone any further. I [and my agents] have spent most of the weekend trying to claw them back of various sites [inc Coldplayfrance] and people have been really good about taking them down, so PLEASE if you come across them please don't re-post or reproduce them. There are real copyright issues, and it's only due to a huge mess up [mine for giving the website designer access to them, and his for putting them up] that anyone saw them.

Ach, thanks for your help with this.

I hope......! S x

Oh, and if you see them being reproduced anywhere [Facebook etc] I'd be unbelievably grateful if you could ask for them to be taken down. I know it's counter-intuative for fans to do that, but in this instance it really would be what the band would want! These were official shoots and they only want totally "approved" images to be seen. That's aside from all the copyright/ licence issues.

Thank you. x

PS - Thanks to the original poster for saying they were 'awsome' - it doesn't quite make up for the nightmare of them being nicked and then published in the first place, but it's nice to hear!

Hello. I'm Sarah, I'm afraid those pix were half inched from a website that should never have been seen - the web designer was just messing about with test shots and the site wasn't live but he forgot to disable google search filters. I had a nightmare because even though I own the copyright EMI/ the band commisioned the images and even I don't have permission to publish ones that haven't been approved or licensed by them - which is totally fair enough since it was their shoot. I could have been in a huge amount of trouble [i signed some pretty strict embargoes etc] , and it would certainly have distressed the band and the record label [who are both very very careful choosing the approved images from a shoot] if the images had gone any further. I [and my agents] have spent most of the weekend trying to claw them back of various sites [inc Coldplayfrance] and people have been really good about taking them down, so PLEASE if you come across them please don't re-post or reproduce them. There are real copyright issues, and it's only due to a huge mess up [mine for giving the website designer access to them, and his for putting them up] that anyone saw them.

Ach, thanks for your help with this.

I hope......! S x

;) you Welcom sarah and sorry again for the inconvenience caused

Cordially ColdplayFrance Team.