✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why Rihanna sings the Princess/King part

DavidB5

because it is honor to the Lady first.

and Chris is the king and everyone already know.

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bjem_coldplay-viva-la-vida-clip-video-ve_music]Dailymotion - Coldplay - Viva la Vida (Clip Video Version 2) (New) - une vidéo Music@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

I dont live in a monarchy, so i cannot get it...

If shed be the princess wouldnt he be the prince?

is this a story about incest and oedipus complex?????? omfg :shocked2:

a band that acts about incest and oedipus complex is mew, played all songs besides and reality . a girl young model and singer example of a oedipus complex incest :dozey:

so please. not to say stupid things about Coldplay insect songs because not have .

more is less considered dangerous by the society law about gay songs .

a band that acts about incest and oedipus complex is mew, played all songs besides and reality . a girl young model and singer example of a oedipus complex incest :dozey:

so please. not to say stupid things about Coldplay insect songs because not have .

Urgh, there we go again. First of all, Mew is not the same as Jonas' personal life. Second, this girl young model he's dating is not family related to Jonas so how is this about incest???

so please. not to say stupid things about Mew INSECT songs (:lol:) because not have .

in the fiction and speak of incest for PoC Princess and king is a incest story ? Ah yes Rihanna sing and become the daughter of Chris and who is the queen ? but is Princess of China and not england ?

but Rihanna not from China but from Ireland. and can become queen in England .

now any fiction in time that nasty groupie I can talk for mew everyone says in reality and the fans told me the word "pedo" on facebook but because is all that is real, just his age of this girl model not mature anorexic, and become boyband now is mew . yes Mew is not the same as Jonas' personal life is fiction Mew songs . and more the only insects I have seen is the bees and flies now

Why is it called Princess of China anyway? Rihanna is from Barbados AFAIR.

Or it's china, as in porcelain, fragile, brittle etc.

I was thinking of that. China as in the country doesn't really seem to make sense to me, but I like the idea of the country China being mentioned with them meaning of something fragile. Aren't Mylo and Xyloto young folks that are in a precious but fragile relationship? :)

But maybe it was just a fantasy they had, so it could be any country :(

Lory, it still doesn't make sense to me. People calling him a pedo on the net doesn't make her NOT an adult. She's in her twenties, that's not pedophilic, and moreover surely not incest/Oedipus complex. Also, the people calling him a pedo are usually minor aged fans who wish he'd actually be one so he would do them. They are just letting the jealousy talk.

Oh, you missed the song about papercuts? A Cicada is an insect too. Also there's moths behind the drapes. When I think about it ... they have a lot of insect metaphors in there. Check out the song Behind The Drapes! :wacky:

I was thinking of that. China as in the country doesn't really seem to make sense to me, but I like the idea of the country China being mentioned with them meaning of something fragile. Aren't Mylo and Xyloto young folks that are in a precious but fragile relationship? :)

But maybe it was just a fantasy they had, so it could be any country :(

Lory, it still doesn't make sense to me. People calling him a pedo on the net doesn't make her NOT an adult. She's in her twenties, that's not pedophilic, and moreover surely not incest/Oedipus complex. Also, the people calling him a pedo are usually minor aged fans who wish he'd actually be one so he would do them. They are just letting the jealousy talk.

Oh, you missed the song about papercuts? A Cicada is an insect too. Also there's moths behind the drapes. When I think about it ... they have a lot of insect metaphors in there. Check out the song Behind The Drapes! :wacky:

yes Mylo and Xyloto young folks makes me think this clip fragile by the fans :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7XJ5GPDzA]Technicolored Lies. Life in Technicolor ii Coldplay, Love The Way You Lie Eminem(feat. Rihanna) - YouTube[/ame]

the day of this girl will come to the class of Kate Moss called me.

http://www.melty.fr/kate-moss-les-photos-de-son-mariage-pour-actu68437.html

if Jonas stops playing the daddy Oedipus complex. through theater games light and shadow or something or other ridiculous in norway.. ennoye me because he has nothing

People have been asking, the answer is that Rihanna says I could have been a princess/you'd be a king not the other way around.

Hope this helps.

yeah, but it doesn't sound right. Chris should have sang that part of the song. I don't like how she goes from head voice to full on chest in a low key. It just sounds weird.

People have been asking, the answer is that Rihanna says I could have been a princess/you'd be a king not the other way around.

Hope this helps.

Yeah,i also wondered why she is the one that sings this part because i misunderstood the lyrics when it leaked. But anyway,i would have prefered it if chris had sung this part...