✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The ABC's of Coldplay

Blakexy1125

Ooooooh, Don Quixote! I completely forgot about that Coldplay Song till you brought it up, that's very good song. They gotta record it!!

Radiohead, one of Coldplay's primary influences in their early days. If it weren't for them there would be sooooooooooo many amazing songs that have been written that wouldn't have been written without someone like Radiohead. Coldplay wouldn't exist... just imagine that. Gotta pay respect to these guys... I was just reading up actually on their "OK Computer", as far as the theme goes it's one of the best albums of all time, really it IS one of the best albums of all time, I don't know why I'm saying just that. It's so true, what an influential album! I can't help but notice "Bigger Stronger" has a similar title to "Fitter Happier", I absolutely guarantee you that song wouldn't exist without Fitter Happier, even though the songs themselves are quite different. Such A Rush sounds like Coldplay covered Radiohead, that's how similar it is IMO. Now just notice how different they are... AHFOD and AMSP, two completely different albums by once similar artists. Oh how some things change...

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...