✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CONFIRMED Gwyneth is pregnant!!!!

Mimixxx

Look what I've found just now in a latinamerican website:

LONDON, Sunday 7th -The American singer Madonna has been chosen bridesmaid in the marriage of her close friend Gwyneth Paltrow with the lead singer of the English band Coldplay, Chris Martin.

The actress, who expects a baby for next summer announced that it will be a little and intimate ceremony for their closest friends in the United States and confirmed that Madonna will be the bridesmaid.

The others bridesmaiden in the ceremony will be the English fashion designer Stella McCartney and the actress Julia Cuddihy.

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: Do you think it's true? I wanna see pics, piiiiiiiiiiics!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
well.... i just hope that.... :wink3: i will see more times chris in spain... hehehehe 'cause gwinie comes to talavera d la reina (spain) sometimes in a year....so.. in future.... the child will come here.... and chris as well!!!!!!!!!!! uueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! hahahahaha :D :D :P

And when it happens, you and me will go to Talavera and kidnapp the baby... hummm, naaaaah, better the daddy... :D ;)

hey I give her credit, 'cause she loves Mexican food! mmm Maybe I'll cook some mexican food for them....and then steal Chris :wink3: :D

Guest LiquidSky
i've seen an other story about how madonna told gwyneth to stop smoking

hahaha :lol:

sorry....

but that's quite funny to me! :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

It's funny 'cause I just simply don't see or imagine madonna telling gwyneth to stop smoking.... :lol: that's why...

I think she did it before they were friends. It was when Madonna was married to Sean Penn and Gwyneth's father was a director and knew Penn. Gwyneth took up smoking at a young age in school and Mr Paltrow asked Sean Penn to ask Madonna to write her a letter convincing her to stop. :dozey:

What I'm wondering through this whole ordeal is if Chris is really okay about having the child. You would think that he would ask her to marry him asap once they found out, because he loves her so much and now- even more because of it. But Gwyneth is not even suggesting if he wants to marry her or if he wants to keep the baby. "Pleased" is another word for "What da Phuck?!" Hm..I would love to hear about what Chris has to say and if he is really happy about that. :o