✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CONFIRMED Gwyneth is pregnant!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should marry cause your pregnant, getting pregnant happens, but getting married just cause of that reason isn't a good idea. But they know what there doing so, i don't know. If they really love each other and they want to get married then there going to. But don't take them not getting married as a bad sign. If they already are then congrad's them, but if there waiting then good for them!! :D

i read last day that chris' parents were on friday in santa barbara with chris and gwyneth.. and then, they (the parents) went back to england..

:wink3:

mmmm... they get married in santa barbara.... they are going to live in london... and they will come in holidays to spain!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :P

Sending subliminal notes to Chris' mind: come to Barcelona, Barcelooooooooonaaaaaaa... :P

Oye, Eva, a quien has llamado tu egoista? A quieeeeeeen? Pero si es por tu bieeeeeeen, eres muy joven pa tener niños, ya los tendre yo con Chris... :D

jajajajajajajajajjaa.......nena.... pa esas cosas y encima con chris.... pff daaa iguaal!! cuanto antes empecemos mas tendremos!!!! jajajajajajaja :lol: :lol: :P

madre mia... lo q acabo d decir!!! la conejaaaaaa!!!! jajajajajjaajaja :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Mas que chistosas' date=' un poco locas y viciosas... :lol: :lol:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: ¡Como sea! La cosas es que me las imagiño hay, y con ese acento genial que tiene, hablando......................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i read last day that chris' parents were on friday in santa barbara with chris and gwyneth.. and then, they (the parents) went back to england..

:wink3:

mmmm... they get married in santa barbara.... they are going to live in london... and they will come in holidays to spain!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :P

so did they get married already? i mean, it would make sense it the parents were there on fri., they "legally" got married or whatever on the weekend, and then have a bigger wedding later on... and that's why the paparazzi were there...

hmmm.. maybe i'm making things up.. :/ :confused: