✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CONFIRMED Gwyneth is pregnant!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that this pregnancy will be cool to have news about him.

I mean, they will be recording/preparing the album this year and there will be no news about the band. Now we'll see Chris a bit in the news these next 6 months. :D

It seems like an accident, unless they were really engaged. She is gonna be on Leno today so I'm gonna watch what she says...probably nothing. :dozey: That's really is bad if they didn't announce it to their parents before mentioning it to the media. *shrug* Kind of weird unless somehow it got out and they wanted to officially announce it before it got out of hand.

I just remembered those karokee pictures where Chris put his hand on Gwyneth's belly. No!!!! (They knew then?)

Guest LiquidSky

Anyways, she was on Jay Leno tonight and you could really see her belly and she also seemed happy.... I am happy for her though...she is one lucky bitch and I mean that in a good way... ;)

I just don't want the band to break up... I am so afraid of that might happening.. :/

well.... i just hope that.... :wink3: i will see more times chris in spain... hehehehe 'cause gwinie comes to talavera d la reina (spain) sometimes in a year....so.. in future.... the child will come here.... and chris as well!!!!!!!!!!! uueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! hahahahaha :D :D :P

Guest LiquidSky
she said that the baby was planned and it happened straight away for them :blush:

now we know Chris is capable lol :lol:

She didn't say they planned it...she said that they planned not to tell the public yet, but now that is starting to show, they decided to tell the public...that's what she said...but she did not say that the baby was planned...

Guest LiquidSky

^^^

where did you hear that? ....well I'm just saying what she said on the Jay Leno show straight from her mouth..

Oh God...I don´t know what to say... :confused: `Cos i´m happy :) and sad :cry:

I think that Chris is going to be a wonderful dad... :blush: ( But promise me that the band won´t be damaged. :/ )

Of curse Paltrow is pregnant because she wants to marry Chris...She´s nice, but Chris is too perfec to her...

Well, just the happiness matters now.

:blush:

well.... i just hope that.... :wink3: i will see more times chris in spain... hehehehe 'cause gwinie comes to talavera d la reina (spain) sometimes in a year....so.. in future.... the child will come here.... and chris as well!!!!!!!!!!! uueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! hahahahaha :D :D :P

And when it happens, you and me will go to Talavera and kidnapp the baby... hummm, naaaaah, better the daddy... :D ;)