✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CONFIRMED Gwyneth is pregnant!!!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm one to gossip (much) but I have read that Chris's parents are not at all happy with what has gone on. His father was apparently furious when he was told on the phone by a newspaper as Chris had not actually told him, he said:

"We are the last people to know anything. It's no good talking to us."

His mother was contacted by a local newspaper in Devon but said she would not comment on the matter.

:lol: - Ooops, seems Chris is in trouble!

I read the newspaper just now and it said:

When the slender Gwyneth Paltrow appeared this week looking uncharacteristically buxom, observers suspected a happy event might be in the offing.

And last night it was confirmed that the actress is pregnant.

She and her British boyfriend, rock star Chris Martin, are expecting their first child in the summer.

With the couple both be taking a year off work, the timing could not be better.

Yesterday a source close to 31-year-old Miss Paltrow said: 'She is absolutely ecstatic. They only just started trying and are thrilled that it happened so quickly.'

Gwyneth and Chris are devoted to each other and will probably get married before having the baby. It is particulary poignant because her father died over a year ago, which devastated her, and this is the best thing that could ever have happened.'

It was to early, it seems to have delievered the good news to Martin's parents Anthony and Alison.

Last night at his manor house, Mr Martin said: 'We are the last people to know anything. It's no good talking to us.'

Miss Paltrow recently said of Martin ' He understands my perspective and where I am coming from.'

She and Martin will bring up their child in England. Each owns a flat in London and they are believed to be looking for a 'family home' Belsize Park.

Congratulations Chris and Gwyneth! :)

I couldn't believe this story at first but after getting over the shock, I am really happy for them. :D :)

:D :)

I'm not believing a thing until I actually see and hear Gwyneth or Chris confirm it. And Gwyneth'll be on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno tonight, so we'll see what happens then. I just don't really trust the gossip after the rumors that they were getting married, you know?

If they're happy about it, great for them. But it does seem rather like an accident, considering how short of a time they've been together. That is, if it's true.

I'm not believing a thing until I actually see and hear Gwyneth or Chris confirm it. And Gwyneth'll be on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno tonight, so we'll see what happens then. I just don't really trust the gossip after the rumors that they were getting married, you know?

If they're happy about it, great for them. But it does seem rather like an accident, considering how short of a time they've been together. That is, if it's true.

It is definitely true, Stephen Huvane is Gwyneth's official spokesperson who she goes through to issue statements.

Guest LiquidSky

Does anybody else finds it Ironic or there is something wrong with that picture? :huh:

I remember a couple of months back...I think it was last month...that I heard on the news about Gwyneth saying that she wanted to marry Chris but that he hasn't proposed yet to her or whatever...and then all of the sudden she is Pregnant now? :confused: That just makes it seem like she knew what she had to do to get him to marry her....although...when I heard the news on the news (on tv) about her being pregnant, they did say that Chris Martin hasn't proposed to her yet and that he might not but that he might...

I dunno...something tells me that Chris is still into his green eyes girl...yeah, 'cause why in the hell he can't sing the song anymore... he keeps saying "It doesn't feel right..." and I would like to ask "and why in the world now, if supposelly you are already over her? And that "doesn't feel right.." crap does not make sense to me.." :confused:

Guest LiquidSky

well noni, she has been saying "Oh I want to marry Chris, but he hasn't proposed to me yet..." chances are that of her being pregnant now...he might proposed to her.... :dozey:

Does anybody else finds it Ironic or there is something wrong with that picture? :huh:

I remember a couple of months back...I think it was last month...that I heard on the news about Gwyneth saying that she wanted to marry Chris but that he hasn't proposed yet to her or whatever...and then all of the sudden she is Pregnant now? :confused: That just makes it seem like she knew what she had to do to get him to marry her....although...when I heard the news on the news (on tv) about her being pregnant, they did say that Chris Martin hasn't proposed to her yet and that he might not but that he might...

I dunno...something tells me that Chris is still into his green eyes girl...yeah, 'cause why in the hell he can't sing the song anymore... he keeps saying "It doesn't feel right..." and I would like to ask "and why in the world now, if supposelly you are already over her? And that "doesn't feel right.." crap does not make sense to me.." :confused:

Some people say they are already married, that they did it secretly in Hawaii in May...but I guess we never know. Chris is an intellegent guy - he doesn't seem stupid enough to let someone fool him into getting them pregnant :huh: :confused:

Guest LiquidSky

Some people say they are already married, that they did it secretly in Hawaii in May...but I guess we never know. Chris is an intellegent guy - he doesn't seem stupid enough to let someone fool him into getting them pregnant :huh: :confused:

well I hope he is not stupid enough to be fool like that... :/