✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will the 24th bring a higher quality leak or is this it?

so, on the 24th, tuesday, the album gets released worldwide and in the U.S. The highest quality leak we've had is the 98-100mb one, with many leaks including the 3 bonus glastonbury live tracks, which appear to make the leak look like its greater than 100mb's but its obviously as a result not of audio quality, but because of those 3 live tracks.

my question is, on tuesday, will we see another leak, of a higher quality? Even with the 98-100mb leak people were complaining about the audio quality. usually this is not the case with 320/v0 leaks that im aware of, sure they usually dont sound perfect, but usually issues arent as pronounced and galaring as people have been suggesting this leak/rip is.

Will there be a better higher quality leak, or is this it? can a higher quality rip come out tuesday, or is there essentially nothing that could be improved upon sound quality wise?

^ Just the MP3 version, as far as I'm aware :) The CD version won't be available until Tuesday (although it seems that a few stores are releasing it early, but I wouldn't count on anything).

Today's Target ad says they will sell the cd tomorrow, Monday, Oct 24, for $8.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk