✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto funny stories.

samerater

So today I was in a taxi and I called up two music stores to see if they had Mylo Xyloto yet. When I said it they both thought I said Miley Cyrus. Then I said "No! MYLO XYLOTO, M Y L O X Y L O T O." too which they were like WTF is that? I finally got though and the second store told me they are getting it at 6 pm. (Singapore).

But wait, thats not all. As I was getting out the taxi the taxi driver says, "Please, tell me, what is this Mylzo toto?" Me, "new Coldplay album" Driver, "ahhh music CD lah?"

They all seemed incredibly bewildered by my strange language.

Anyway, anyone got any funny stories about Mylo Xyloto?

Also, any other Coldplayers in Singapore getting MX today at 6?

I called Wal-Mart yesterday to ask when exactly the CD would be hitting the shelves, the guy went and looked, came back and said he'd have them out around 7AM the next morning. This morning off I went, found the guy, and told him who I was. Turned out to be the same guy who sold me my iPod. After telling him he was my favorite Wal-Mart employee ever, we found the CDs in a box. They actually got about 11 of them in. Thought it was a little humorous that I had this guy digging through the box at about 7:30 this morning. :P

Me: hello, id like to know if you're already selling coldplays new cd.

Store employee: ok, let me see, hold on there... (few moments later...) ok, how is the cd called again??

Me: well... it is kinna hard to spell... its called mylo zyletoe...

Store: ok, hang on... (minutes later) oh well, milo sheeloto... we don't have it yet... its coming only on 28.

Me: k, then, thx bye

I went to get MX this morning at my local Target. I ran(with 2 kids in tow) to the electronics section to grab it and this dude was putting it out. He looked at me(I had my Viva shirt on) and says "You want the one with the T-shirt or without?" I shouted "T-shirt! Hook me up!" and he tossed the box at me. I jumped up and down, shouted "Hell yes!" and proceded to see the stock boy and my daughter looking at me like I was nuts. ...Indeed , I am crazy, about Coldplay , that is! :laugh3::D