✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you think they are planning something?

Jamesfish

I have a sneaky feeling they will release a 41 minute add on to Mylo Xyloto around the summer stadium shows, as in July they said Mylo Xyloto currently is 85 minutes long, and if anyone remembers they released an add onto Viva La Vida, so I personally reckon the same may well happen.

I have a sneaky feeling they will release a 41 minute add on to Mylo Xyloto around the summer stadium shows, as in July they said Mylo Xyloto currently is 85 minutes long, and if anyone remembers they released an add onto Viva La Vida, so I personally reckon the same may well happen.

I don't want to bring you or your idea down but they were only kidding about it being 85 minutes long... in that very same interview they also said that MX was a jazz record.

:facepalm:

You need to take a course in human conversation.

Will was quite clearly joking when he said it was 85 minutes long. Chris said it was a jazz album in the same interview.

I'll offer a sensible answer. Yes, I would love it if they released some kind of EP but I don't think they will. :(