✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iTunes gapless problem?

al200

Typical Apple, can't get anything right!! Does anyone know of any computer music software that will allow me to sync my music from my computer without any gaps so that the transitions between MX/Hurts Like Heaven, MMIX/ETIAW and AHT/DLIBYH are seamless and gapless. Thanks!! :);)

hi everyone, i was wondering between m.m.i.x. and etiaw, on my itunes, mmix ends loud, and etiaw starts quiet, and there seems to be no gapless playback. i ripped this off my mylo cd.

any ideas?

On your iPod or iPhone go to Settings, Music and switch sound control off. This solves the loud to quiet problem. If it's only in your iTunes, not your device, go to Edit, Preferences, Playback and tick off the box that says "Sound check".

In iTunes, select all the songs of Mylo Xyloto, rightclick, click "Get info", go to "Options" and choose "Yes" to "Gapless album". This solves the gap problem.

It worked for me. :)

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the link Thalia posted. Anyway, I still give you the steps to a gapless album.

On your iPod or iPhone go to Settings, Music and switch sound control off. This solves the loud to quiet problem. If it's only in your iTunes, not your device, go to Edit, Preferences, Playback and tick off the box that says "Sound check".

In iTunes, select all the songs of Mylo Xyloto, rightclick, click "Get info", go to "Options" and choose "Yes" to "Gapless album". This solves the gap problem.

It worked for me. :)

very quite good indeed.

Great, just when I think we can be more than friends.

You have just broken my heterosexual heart. (there was no moustache emoticon for this situation, somebody should probably get on that....)

No no no.

We can be more than friends, see, because I was being facetious. :hug:

Clearly, the Zune is terrible. As is Windows.

lol thanks zzz, i forgot to search. :P

No problem, did it work?

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the link Thalia posted. Anyway, I still give you the steps to a gapless album.

I'm not Thalia :P, but thanks for the compliment ;)

No no no.

We can be more than friends, see, because I was being facetious. :hug:

Clearly, the Zune is terrible. As is Windows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86ok3ug1S8]Scrubs: Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! - YouTube[/ame]

Sometimes I spoil you with additional content. I'm like the LOTR's blu ray extended EXTENDED addition, except... y'know, I don't suck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7OuC83QV8&NR=1]Scrubs - The completely undisputed best Turk moment ever - YouTube[/ame]