✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Try out this Coldplay clip challenge

IceNose

http://www.sporcle.com/games/IceNose/coldplay-b-sidebonusunreleased-songs

Didn't know where to put this. Here's a quiz I made. Name the b-side, bonus, or unreleased songs from the sound clip.

Feedback and criticism is welcomed.

- Should I add more time or less?

- Is everything accurate?

- Should you be able to answer any one of them at anytime without having to go in order?

*deleted paragraph*

EDIT - Figured out how to make the play bar not autohide. The quiz should be a bit more enjoyable now..

Hi. This is fantastic, I got 16 but feel I should have done much better! Can't believe I didn't get Easy to Please, Brothers & Sisters and Ode to Deodorant. Pressure must have got to me!

Think the timing was good, any more and it might become too easy. I guess it's a bit of a pain having to scroll up to the YouTube clip but its not really a big problem. Good effort!

Hi. This is fantastic, I got 16 but feel I should have done much better! Can't believe I didn't get Easy to Please, Brothers & Sisters and Ode to Deodorant. Pressure must have got to me!

Think the timing was good, any more and it might become too easy. I guess it's a bit of a pain having to scroll up to the YouTube clip but its not really a big problem. Good effort!

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I wish they would implement a feature to where you click the time interval and it automatically goes to that point in the Youtube video. Kind of how Youtube comments do. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the play bar not disappear when you take the mouse off it. If it's even possible. Maybe I'll just use an audio only site or something.

That was a pretty fun quiz. Good work! I thought there was enough time to keep it fairly challenging, but not too difficult.

Technically (at least, according to WikiColdplay), "Things That I Don't Understand" should be "Things I Don't Understand". That one got me confused. :sweatdrop: But overall, I really like the quiz!

That was a pretty fun quiz. Good work! I thought there was enough time to keep it fairly challenging, but not too difficult.

Technically (at least, according to WikiColdplay), "Things That I Don't Understand" should be "Things I Don't Understand". That one got me confused. :sweatdrop: But overall, I really like the quiz!

Ah thanks, I'll change that. Their song titles can be a little confusing sometimes. Hope it's 100% accurate now.

I got them all right with 2 minutes to spare. Don Quixote should be changed to Spanish Rain, it was renamed a while ago.

I had been juggling those two titles around. Not really knowing what the official title was. Have any links or proof?

In the meantime, i'll accept Spanish Rain as an alternate answer. Thanks for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Not the last bump....I've been mia for a while and I just found this,

It's awesome. I sucked at naming all of them but I can sing along to

all the lyrics of all but 4 of them. I love people who are so

crazy for this band that they take the time to make this. Love it!!!!