✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Hi,

Is there any way I can get two tickets for one of the concert at the Emirates Stadium?? I finally convinced my mom to go to London during the weekend of the shows, but now I can't find any tickets for the normal price :( However, Livenation doesn't mention that it's sold out, so I wondered whether there's some way to get tickets...

Thanks !!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continue from page 5....

well i dont expect a romantic spot at a concert, but something better then the toilet :D

if at a certein time i want to pull of a bit from the crowd you thing that at the edges of the standing area there is more space to get on my knee? :)

Hello everyone! I know the show is a month from now, but I was wondering how early do you have to be at the stadium if you've got an unreserved seat?

I've never been to a concert before so I'm not sure how it's suppose to work!

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I know the show is a month from now, but I was wondering how early do you have to be at the stadium if you've got an unreserved seat?

Thanks!

Go really early and make sure you're at the front of the que if you want a good seat, because most people usually do that.

Thanks!

Thanks! If the doors open at lets say 4 or 5, I should be there at least 2 or 3 hours before?

If you arrive around 3:00pm you will definitely get a good seat!

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody confirm the following:

My ticket doesnt have a bar code on it... the bit they tear off is there... but theres no bar code which they usually scan... is this the same with everyones tickets for the June Emirates gigs???

Also... Im buying if anyone has a standing GA ticket for 1st of June... will pay face value plus postage

Absolute Radio

.@Coldplay NEWS: @AbsoluteRadio will bring you the 1st London date of @Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour LIVE on June 1st with @GeoffLloyd - #Coldplay

Retweeted by Coldplay.

Absolute Radio[/url]

.@Coldplay NEWS: @AbsoluteRadio will bring you the 1st London date of @Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour LIVE on June 1st with @GeoffLloyd - #Coldplay

Retweeted by Coldplay

radio.jpg

First London show to air live on Absolute

9 May 2012 8:00 am

Listen to the 1 June Emirates show on the radio and online

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Absolute Radio will be broadcasting Coldplay's Emirates Stadium show on Friday June 1st completely live.

Absolute Radio will take you there as Geoff Lloyd packs up his headphones and heads backstage at the Emirates for this not-to-be-missed one-off Coldplay Hometime Show Special.

Geoff’s been given exclusive access to the band and will be chatting to them just moments before they step on stage before Absolute Radio broadcast Coldplay’s entire set live and uninterrupted.

Geoff will also be giving away tickets for this sold-out gig in his Hometime Show in the days leading up to the concert.

Geoff Lloyd’s backstage Coldplay Hometime Special will be broadcast live on Absolute Radio from 5pm on Friday June 1st. Coldplay’s set – completely live and interrupted from the Emirates Stadium will follow at 9pm.

At 11pm there will be an Absolute Radio 00s special hosted by Pete Donaldson featuring some of Coldplay’s classic tracks.

Highlights from the set will also be broadcast the following week when Geoff Lloyd fills in for Christian O’Connell on the Breakfast Show and Geoff’s interview will also be available to watch in full on http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk.

You can listen to Absolute on DAB radios across the UK and online by clicking here.

Anchorman

Coldplay going out live on Absolute

Absolute Radio is to broadcast live the first London date of Coldplay’s forthcoming UK tour.

The gig at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium will go out in full, completely live and uninterrupted, from 9pm on Friday, June 1 as part of a Coldplay Hometime Show special hosted by Geoff Lloyd.

The show will begin at 5pm that evening with Lloyd backstage at the gig and he will be talking to the Parlophone act just ahead of them going on stage to perform. It will all be followed at 11pm by Pete Donaldson hosting a Coldplay special on sister digital station Absolute Radio 00s where he will play some of the band’s classic tracks.

Concert highlights will also feature the following week on Absolute’s breakfast show when Lloyd sits in for regular host Christian O’Connell.

In the days leading up to June 1 Lloyd will be offering listeners a chance for them to win tickets to the sold-out gig.

The coverage comes part of a summer's line-up of live music on Absolute to also include coverage of the Isle If Wight Festival, Hard Rock Calling, Cornburyv Festival, Latitude and 80s Rewind.

link

hi guys, new member to this website and loving it at the moment. I was just wondering, me and my friend are going to queue for this show from 9am that morning, is there anyone else going early to get a good spot? and also, do you reckon there will be many people in front of us in the queue if we get there at that time? i'm aware of some people wanting to camp over night etc.

If Wembley is anything to go by then 9am will get you near the front, will it get you front row? Depends how quick you are at running!

okay, thanks!!! my friend and I have been running around the field at college to make sure we're fast enough, just a case of quickly running as well as grabbing a wrist band too! really looking forward to this, going to be the best live experience ever!