✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hi guys,

I really wanna' go, I saw them at the O2 in December last year & at the age of 17 I recently got my first job.:D

so I'm tempted to get standing tickets to it on the Monday (they're the cheapest) and go with a friend.

on that note;

1) should I go?

2) when it says standing & 'unreserved seating', does that mean basically all the lower tier seats are basically to whoever gets their first?

I'm a fan of Arsenal so I've been to the Emirates many times, I just wanted to know:smug:

hi guys,

I really wanna' go, I saw them at the O2 in December last year & at the age of 17 I recently got my first job.:D

so I'm tempted to get standing tickets to it on the Monday (they're the cheapest) and go with a friend.

on that note;

1) should I go?

2) when it says standing & 'unreserved seating', does that mean basically all the lower tier seats are basically to whoever gets their first?

I'm a fan of Arsenal so I've been to the Emirates many times, I just wanted to know:smug:

Yeah, all level 1 will be unreserved so anyone can sit anywhere

Hi Guys! I'm looking for tickets for my daughter who is studying abroad in London this semester. She really wants to see Coldplay while she is there in June.

If anyone wants/needs to sell tickets OR knows of any promotional events/radio shows she can try for to get tickets PLEASE let me know. Message me. Thank you so much!!!

guys I am now going! I wanted to ask what time is ideal to get there as I'd be standing, so I could get a space relatively near the front (the furthest I want to be away is the end of the B stage). I've heard some people get there at 9am in the morning, is this extreme or is it a good option?

Hi to all coldplay fans!!

I intend to propose to my girlfriend!! :D during the concert

i have GENERAL ADMISSION tickets and i have no idea how its going to be

you think i will be able to find a spacious spot to do so, during a selected song? or is it going to be massively crowded not even room to breath and i should do it elsewhere....?

any advise would be highly appreciated

do it in lovers in japan; this song always reminds me of my ex (I told her when we were together that it did) cos' I think its almost about a couple struggling but eventually pulling through.

but yeah, its a beautiful song and I'm sure you think she's beautiful so that's what I think you should do - good luck:-)