✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

saw some of you talking about times for acts.

doors open at 5, as it states on the tickets and because this date is being aired live on radio, it is said that coldplays set will begin at 9 and finish at around 11. I imagine the support acts will probably be at about 7pm and 7.55pm. Hope this helps :-)

we have unreserved seats for Manchester and plan to get there as the gates open. from what we observed at Wembley, the ones queuing want front row standing so they'll all race in as the gates open, leaving you to stroll in and find a decent seat.

timing

when i saw them in 2005 at earls court, think i got there 2/3 hours before doors open and ended up 3 rows from front! and we didnt head for front straight away!

there has been lot of talk 10/12hours before but i think cause the way the staging is, as long as you get there 2/3 hours before doors open, you have good chance being near the front.

There will be fire works, there will be xylobands. they wont do it this one time because of the weather! there will be an uproar!

hope to see u all there.

ill be there in my mx jacket.

cant wait!

In contrast to the posts relating to how early to get the the event, I would like to know what the latest time you can arrive at the event and still get in.

Sadly, I have to work on Friday 1st June and then travel up to London so I need to know that I will get in if I arrive early evening.

What is the last entry time to the Emirates Stadium on 1st June? Does anyone know how I can find out?

Cheer,

Steve

I got my ticket this morning :D

This will be my very first Coldplay concert and I will be getting there early.

I am going to be queuing at West Stand.

Any tips on how early to arrive if I wanna be barrier?

hi all, just cant wait for the concert! :DDDDDD

but usually when will the show start? i saw that gate open at 4? Mine is a seating ticket from upper tier and that day i will go to oxford, so wondering when should i arrive as i dont want to be there too early! thanks !