✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Has anyone had their reprinted tickets yet?

All very well them asking for them back to reprint but when will the new ones come along, anyone know?

I had an email today saying that they'd been sent mine out today by Royal Mail special delivery. So check your email now and see.

Ticket Factory had a problem with the tickets they sent out for the 1st June show, so they've got them all back and are now sending out the right tickets.

If Wembley is anything to go by then 9am will get you near the front, will it get you front row? Depends how quick you are at running!

I remember the good old days where you could turn up at doors, wander for a t-shirt and still end up front row :D Feeling a bit old now...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an email today saying that they'd been sent mine out today by Royal Mail special delivery. So check your email now and see.

Ticket Factory had a problem with the tickets they sent out for the 1st June show, so they've got them all back and are now sending out the right tickets.

I remember the good old days where you could turn up at doors, wander for a t-shirt and still end up front row :D Feeling a bit old now...

Oh I see, was panicking for a minute then lol :)

so what about people who bought the tickets through a secondary seller?

like EBAY or VIAGOGO? how can i be sure that the seller for VIAGOGO didn't receive the tickets through Ticket Factory sent them to me and only then got the reprint message request :stunned:???

Oh I see, was panicking for a minute then lol :)

Ha, no worries. I don't know how widespread the problem was, but think it was only Ticket Factory.

so what about people who bought the tickets through a secondary seller?

like EBAY or VIAGOGO? how can i be sure that the seller for VIAGOGO didn't receive the tickets through Ticket Factory sent them to me and only then got the reprint message request :stunned:???

Don't know on that one, sorry. In all fairness, they seem to have noticed and rectified the problem with a fair bit of time to spare. So if they've sent the tickets out now, they should still have about two weeks to be passed on to new owners I would have thought. I got the email from them very quickly after it had gone out to the delivery company, but it could easily differ from one person to the next.

Urgent question!!!!

I have a ticket for 1st of June

I am thinking about buying a second ticket for a friend...

They are both pitch standing tickets, but the ticket says we should enter at different locations...mine is turnstile E and the other is L...

we would be queing for a long time to get to front row... but i dont want to que seperatly...

can we both que together at one entrance, or do we HAVE to stick to the designated entrance on our tickets?

many thanks

Urgent question!!!!

I have a ticket for 1st of June

I am thinking about buying a second ticket for a friend...

They are both pitch standing tickets, but the ticket says we should enter at different locations...mine is turnstile E and the other is L...

we would be queing for a long time to get to front row... but i dont want to que seperatly...

can we both que together at one entrance, or do we HAVE to stick to the designated entrance on our tickets?

many thanks

are they both at clock end? if so, you should be alright queuing together, you will have to split up to go through the turnstiles but you will be able to meet again on the other side and run to get front row. It should be okay.

Tickets are here.

For those wondering when to queue, like others, I've been to Wembley (old and new) and getting there at 9 gets you near the front. For right at the front, you'll have people arriving the night before.

I don't know whether Coldplay use a "pit" area the way bands such as U2 do. If they do, those that get into that get a wristband and can then go into and out of the pit for the rest of the show (so you can go to the loo and get your place back). If they don't, you might be in for a long day (unless you go off one at a time).

To be honest, when I've not got into the "pit", I've stayed at the back (near the bars at Wembley - natch!) and then once the show has started, walk forward through the crowd. There are times when people are that busy jumping around, you can get quite a long way forward without having to have stood there all day.

festcrowd.jpg

Extra tickets for UK dates on sale tomorrow

16 May 2012 4:05 pm

Tickets for all the UK stadium shows on sale from 9am

news_line.png

Good afternoon. Now that the stage designs and dimensions for Coldplay's upcoming UK stadium tour have been finalised, the promoters have been able to release some extra tickets for all of the shows. These tickets - which include standing tickets and good seats - will go on sale at 9am on Thursday morning (17th May) from the following links:

- Gigsandtours

- Ticketmaster

Please note that the number of extra tickets is limited and we expect them to sell quite quickly. The UK tour dates are as follows:

29 May 2012: Coventry - Ricoh Arena

1 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

2 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

4 June 2012: London - Emirates Stadium

7 June 2012: Sunderland - Stadium Of Light

9 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

10 June 2012: Manchester - Etihad Stadium

Anchorman

i have a question.

i don't want to stand in line for hours and i don't mind not standing at the front

at what time should i get to the stadium in order to catch the warm up act and find a decent place?

Any idea what time the band will be on stage? I'm just thinking about how dark it will be, and whether they'll bother with fireworks at the beginning when it'll still be very light I imagine (same goes for xylobands)

i was thinking about that tooo. I saw them at wembleyy a few years ago and they came on stage in the dark, jay-z's set most of which was in the dark as well so im hopeful it will be the same here even though there arent as many supports

oh yeah of course. hmmmm well a lot of concerts start after 9 but i would imagine they would play a longer set here than an average arena show, so i dont know. would be a shame not to have glowbands really working from the start

Emirates Tickets

Hi guys, I have 2 tickets in block 100 for Friday 1st June at the Emirates Stadium, would people be willing to swap them for other good seated tickets but for Monday 4th June instead as I can't make the date. General Admission won't really work for me I need a seated tickets but at the same time would like to be able to see. Let me know, thanks.