✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

radio.jpg

First London show to air live on Absolute

9 May 2012 8:00 am

Listen to the 1 June Emirates show on the radio and online

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Absolute Radio will be broadcasting Coldplay's Emirates Stadium show on Friday June 1st completely live.

Absolute Radio will take you there as Geoff Lloyd packs up his headphones and heads backstage at the Emirates for this not-to-be-missed one-off Coldplay Hometime Show Special.

Geoff’s been given exclusive access to the band and will be chatting to them just moments before they step on stage before Absolute Radio broadcast Coldplay’s entire set live and uninterrupted.

Geoff will also be giving away tickets for this sold-out gig in his Hometime Show in the days leading up to the concert.

Geoff Lloyd’s backstage Coldplay Hometime Special will be broadcast live on Absolute Radio from 5pm on Friday June 1st. Coldplay’s set – completely live and interrupted from the Emirates Stadium will follow at 9pm.

At 11pm there will be an Absolute Radio 00s special hosted by Pete Donaldson featuring some of Coldplay’s classic tracks.

Highlights from the set will also be broadcast the following week when Geoff Lloyd fills in for Christian O’Connell on the Breakfast Show and Geoff’s interview will also be available to watch in full on http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk.

You can listen to Absolute on DAB radios across the UK and online by clicking here.

Anchorman

Mr Monkey Butler[/url]

WOW! @AbsoluteRadio will bring you the 1st London date of @Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour LIVE on June 1st with @GeoffLloyd - #Coldplay

link

stadium.jpg

2012 UK stadium tour announced

11 November 2011 7:00 am

Dates in Coventry, London, Sunderland and Manchester confirmed

news_line.png

Good morning. We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay will play five UK stadium shows in summer 2012. The dates are as follows:

MAY

Tuesday 29 - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

JUNE

Friday 1 - London Emirates Stadium

Saturday 2 - London Emirates Stadium

Thursday 7 - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 9 - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

Home of The Arse, oh Jonny how could you! :P

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that Arsenal fans are going to have the option to buy tickets ahead of everyone else!?!

Edit: I just read it on the Coldplay site... wow... Coldplay. I think that's just odd. Why should football fans of Arsenal get a presale? (not blaming this on Arsenal specifically... if it was any football club, I'd still be like wtf....)

I guess its probably just a term of the contract of having the gig there :S

I cant decide if i should try get tickets for this or the gig they will be doing in manchester!

I prefer london because it means i can make a weekend out of it! but apart from the gigs in M.E.N Arena, i havent really done any others in manchester!

And do i get seats or standing tickets?!!

I understand if you get standing tickets you can also choose to sit anywhere in the level 1 unreserved seating area - my question is will those seats be taken really quickly on the day? I know you buy reserved seated tickets but they're only for levels 2 and 3 aren't they?

The same happened at Wembley, they didn't really get filled up that quick but I guess it's a bigger stadium...

Good luck to those trying to get tickets this morning, really hope I manage to get some!

I dont think both the dates in london will sell out to be honest, Wembley never did last year as far as i remember?

Also, Which website is everyone getting their tickets from? Ticketmaster charge £5 booking fee!

I dont think both the dates in london will sell out to be honest, Wembley never did last year as far as i remember?

Also, Which website is everyone getting their tickets from? Ticketmaster charge £5 booking fee!

I hate these ridiculous booking fees :(. Tbh, everywhere will probably be charging around £5...

Everywhere is telling me "Sorry we can't fulfill your request" now. I only want 2 general admission tickets FFS!!! Couldn't get tickets for the O2 either when that went on sale. I give up, what a load of crap. I've been here ready and waiting and refreshing from 4 different ticket sites since 8.30. Totally gutted. :cry::cry: