✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

Thanks Beckie - Can't see anything on the gigsandtours.com site as it just says tickets on sale on Friday. All the first tier ones will probably be sold out by then though as I think the Manchester City supporters get a presale as well. Really wanted to get seats in the first tier as I have a problem with my right leg and I was hoping to enter the stadium on the ground level and go to the first tier and only have to go up a few rows. (I am assuming that with the first tier seats you go from the bottom upwards, where as with the 2nd tier you enter at the top of tier and walk down.) Anyone know? Will have to see how it goes on Friday!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you with O2 or have friend/family member with them? You can get Priority tickets there http://www2.o2priority.co.uk/ but you have to have signed up.. I don't know if there're any left now.

As to the layout of the stadium, I'm afraid I have no idea, I've never been before but I would assume they wouldn't have you walk all the way down the steps as they do at the M.E.N :/

I always ask to use the lift at the MEN....lol...but that's if we get floor tickets. I avoid the first tier there as I'm petrified of it! I was just looking at seetickets.com and they have a floor plan up and it looks like, according to the colour coding, that the first tier will be general admission and not reserved seating - but then again it could just be a generic seating plan they are showing. http://www.seetickets.com/Event/COLDPLAY/Etihad-Stadium/601593

As soon as I knew our boys were playing I pre-booked a room at the Holiday Inn Manchester 0.5 mile from the City stadium for the Saturday however I do not need it s I am getting a lift with others.

It is pre reserved at only 69 pounds (apologies my keyboard does not allow pound signs). If any true coldplayers need a room for the night please private message me as I want a true fan to use the room who really needs it.