🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

NUTELLA vs BACON

fooby

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe you can do a great combo if you spread Nutella in two pieces of bread and then put Bacon between it.

Not really, but the husband of a cousin of mine likes to do things like that. I think that it's really disgusting, but for him is a fantastic sandwich... just his opinion, or anyone else here likes to eat things like that?

Not me, so I definately vote for Nutella, even if it causes me acne. But if have to choose, I prefer chocolate than fat.

^ Great choice :lol: I've got friends who love Tuc with Nutella... I've never tried but it must be good.

I read an article some time ago about acne and it said it doesn't depend on chocolate... I guess it should be the same for Nutella :thinking:

^Yeah maybe the article was right, actually the experts say that we can't blame chocolate for the acne, but curiously everytime I eat some chocolate (it doesn't matter if it's a bar, a cake, an ice cream or whatever) a spot appears in my face. :(

Anyways the experts say that chocolate is a good substitutive to sex too, so Nutella stills being the best choice. :D