✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This or That?

LauCH

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends where I am but

Really social..Shy only because I cant talk to stupid non crazy people I feel restricted...

Have all the resources but feel emotionally ovewhelmed by Negativity and positivity or Have no resourses and be a little dull emotionless and clueless ?

Have all the resources but feel emotionally overwhelmed,..

Never had known coldplay and be completely rich or had met them and be exactly how you are now?

Never had known coldplay and be completely rich.

Bein able to fly for your whole life with one hand chopped off,

or being able to fly for only one day in your life without having anything chopped off?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Coldplay

This list of songs: Clocks, Talk Show Host, Radio Friendly Unit Shifter, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Low, No Surprises, Karma Police, Paranoid Android, Breed, Money, Moving To Mars, Longview, Another Brick In The Wall Pt2, Sum, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Hard Days Night, Blue Suade Shoes, bumblebeee, Colour Spectrum, Treefingers, My Iron Lung, I Ran Away, Citizen Erased, The Small Print, Love Me Do, River Lea, Another One Bites The Dust, AOAL, Birds, AHFOD, Hysteria, Fix You, Fire, Fairytale, Heroes, Club Foot, Street Spirit (Fade Out), Breathe This Air, Dixon Cider, Major Minus, Atlas, Blow Out, One, Up&Up

Vs

This list of songs: A Whisper, Madness, The Bends, Just, Stay Away, Animals, Fun, We Will Rock You, Vessel, Like Spinning Plates, Time, Creep, New Years Day, Leto Svet, Waterloo, Hymn For The Weekend, Fade Away, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Paradise, A Message, Thinking Out Loud, Plug In Baby, Megalomania, A Hopeful Transmission, Losing My Religion, Hurts Like Heaven, Just Saying, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Intro, Hotline Bling, Up With The Birds, Bohemian Rhapsody, Bittersweet Symphony, Sing