✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

Hi Tonsu!

I see, i think that now is on and you can send me ans answer.

Let me know if you can reply me now.

Maibra thank you for your message about my ticket but for some reason I cannot reply to you - the system will not let me. It says 'maibra has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages'.

Maybe this is because you have not made any posts (?) I will ask the owner of the website.

Perhaps you could try to make even a short post somewhere on the forum and then message me and I can try again?

Or perhaps it's because in your account settings you have chosen not to receive PMs?

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've PMed a couple of people about this, who are after a ticket, no reply as yet, I've only just this minute PMed coldplay are forever to be fair, but I just want to give it the best chance of going to someone and so they know they can go tomorrow and sleep well tonight. I'll say as soon as it has gone.

PM me if you'd like it.

I have a spare ticket and I didn't want to leave a gap in the stadium, it would be such a waste. If you like bring £60 to the gig and I'll give you the change, so you get it exactly at the price I paid for it. I got one on the face value thread which I paid a bit more for as I had to do a transfer as the guy had a Euro account he was from Germany and I was going to meet him, but he could not go, that's why, and the day after I paid this, because of worrying about the post, not him, I bought another when they released some more, so it'd be lovely if the ticket could go to you. I'm coming in on a Barnes coach from Swindon (Red writing copper Green background) googles Barnes coaches Swindon to see what they look like, we could arrange to meet and exchange phone numbers to make sure we do. I'm leaving home at 1:30 tomorrow. I'm on-line now and will keep checking back.

Hope to see you there!

Please guys looking for a standing ticket for tomorrow desperately! If it's possible I would like entrance Turnstile J East Stand, as I'm sick and I would like to be with my friends. ANY HELP APPRECIATED. PM PLEASE. :heart:.

i PMed you!

I've PMed a couple of people about this, who are after a ticket, no reply as yet, I've only just this minute PMed coldplay are forever to be fair, but I just want to give it the best chance of going to someone and so they know they can go tomorrow and sleep well tonight. I'll say as soon as it has gone.

PM me if you'd like it.

I have a spare ticket and I didn't want to leave a gap in the stadium, it would be such a waste. If you like bring £60 to the gig and I'll give you the change, so you get it exactly at the price I paid for it. I got one on the face value thread which I paid a bit more for as I had to do a transfer as the guy had a Euro account he was from Germany and I was going to meet him, but he could not go, that's why, and the day after I paid this, because of worrying about the post, not him, I bought another when they released some more, so it'd be lovely if the ticket could go to you. I'm coming in on a Barnes coach from Swindon (Red writing copper Green background) googles Barnes coaches Swindon to see what they look like, we could arrange to meet and exchange phone numbers to make sure we do. I'm leaving home at 1:30 tomorrow. I'm on-line now and will keep checking back.

Hope to see you there!

coldplay_are_forever has the ticket!

1 x Standing ticket wanted for tonight (4th) at Emirates

Hi everyone,

I went to the show on Saturday at the Emirates and it was so great I would love to go again tonight. I took some crappy pictures on my phone but really want to take my camera and get some better shots.

I'm looking for one standing ticket - can only really pay face value.

Please message me if you have one spare and can meet at the venue this afternoon/evening.

My ticket has gone now to a good home, thanks to the mods for all their help with tickets on the thread here :)

Hi Tonsu!

I see, i think that now is on and you can send me ans answer.

Let me know if you can reply me now.

So sorry the ticket has gone now.

I wasn't able to send a message to you, it was the same problem. Maybe other people also cannot PM you - probably it's best when you send a message to include an email address.

I also tried to send you an email through this website but perhaps that didn't work either (?)

You could also try scarletmist.com for face value tickets.

Good luck I hope you can get one and enjoy this incredible show :)

ticket for tonight

Hi, so I PM a couple of people who wanted ticket for tonight but have not heard back and i am leaving home shortly... i have ONE spare ticket in standing/reserved seating for tonight as my sis in law is poorly... if anyone is interestd, PM me asap cos i am not too good at internet on the phone!! You will need to meet me before 5pm cos we are queue-ing to get in when the gates open. :)

x3 GA Tickets Available for Sunderland

Hi all,

Due to a bereavement in the family, I am now unable to attend this amazing spectacle.

I have x3 General Admission Tickets available for Sunderland Stadium of Light on Thursday 7 June 2012. Price I'm after is what I paid - so face value + booking fee. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Just want them to go to a good home!

Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking forward for a GA ticket for Manchester (9th or 10th june).

Please PM if someone sell one ticket.

I will be in Manchester on friday afternoon

You are mad!! :laugh3: :thumbsup:

I am looking for a golden ticket for Paris on 2nd September!! Flight and hotel booked, I just need a ticket! :D

Check your private message, David. I'm sorry just seen this thread again after a week.

hi there

my name is David and I wanted to go and see Coldplay in Prague with my girlfriend. We are from Vienna. But now I realised that on the very same day we are both running a half marathon. So we can't make it. If you still need them, you can have them, at face value of course. Let me know,

thanks,

best from Vienna,

David

Manchester Tickets

Hi Everyone,

I have two tickets for Saturday 9th June at Manchester Etihad Stadium, general admission.

Unfortunately We can't go.

I am selling them for face value so £100 for both tickets.

If you want these contact me through this and we can get the payment and postage sorted straight away.

FAM