✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madrid Golden tickets including VIP catering reduced

Hi, I'm looking to sell 2 Golden tickets for the madrid show - sector 344, row 11 includes VIP catering. Cost for 2 tickets from ticketmaster is euros 461, sell euros 350 or best offer. unfortunately i can't make it. Let me know if interested & i can arrange delivery.

Thanks, Chris

i sell 2 tickets for london concert

hi, my name is barbara and I'm italian...i have 2 tkts for the concert in London on 04june at emirates stadium.

I can't reach london and so iI' d like to sell my tickets don't loose money.

i have paid the tkts 190gbp at all (190gbp for 2 tkts).

ticket are "lower unreserved seats".

if you are interested , please contact me at [email protected]

thanks

Barbara

Hello all.

I really need 1 standing/general ad ticket for the Emirates gig on Sat. June 2nd please. I misjudged my maths skills and offered 6 people tickets without including myself so i'm one short one. I had no luck this morning trying to get 1.

I have a spare one for the Monday date if anyone needs one.

PM me please

Coldplay tickets

Hi all,

I have two spare tickets for the Coventry gig. There located in block 18 row GG.

I am looking for face value and posted on viagogo.

Any takers welcome and will post pic for proof when they arrive. I can also meet on the day to pass the tickets to you.

Glynn

How much u looking to sell them at? Would be willing to pay £120 for both

2 Coldplay concert tickets, London Emirates Stadium, 4th June

Hi everyone,

I have 2 tickets for the Coldplay concert that will take place in the London Emirates Stadium on the 4th of June. I'm living in Berlin, and I figured out that I can't go to London in this date. This is the reason, why I want to sell it out. But the tickets are in London (at my friend's place).

So let me know if anyonw is interested.

Thanks

Dina

Hi there everyone., just reposting as the last guy I talked to has gone quiet.

I have 3 standing tickets for Saturday 2/06/12 which I really need swapped for the Friday 1/06/12 as we can't make the saturday.

Just looking for a straight swap.

Thanks a lot

Andrew

Hello

I would be truly grateful if ayone had TWO STANDING tickets for COLDPLAY 4th June at the Emirates.

They sold out before I could get to a computer :(

PM me or email me or whatever! THANKS!~!!!

Do I firstly post my message and then contact people myself?

Thanks

i have two tickets but they are for June 4th....are you interested in?

i won´t be able to go cuz I´m from Spain and I have broken my leg one week ago... :(

I think I just sent you a PM or email. Are these still available!? :) Please!

Hello

I would be truly grateful if ayone had TWO STANDING tickets for COLDPLAY 4th June at the Emirates.

They sold out before I could get to a computer :(

PM me or email me or whatever! THANKS!~!!!

Do I firstly post my message and then contact people myself?

Thanks

Hi, I don't know if you saw my post, but if you still search for tickets i still try to sell out mine (2 for 4th of June)

Let me know what you think about it.

Hi, I don't know if you saw my post, but if you still search for tickets i still try to sell out mine (2 for 4th of June)

Let me know what you think about it.

I just Private Messaged you, i am interested ! :) thanks

Hi Guys. I have 2 EXTRA emirates tickets for the 1st of June (Friday) as I had bought four ages ago but found out that I only need two (me and my friend are going -my first coldplay concert :D) Anyway, now I'm forced to "get rid" of the other 2. If anyone wants them please tell me or pm as soon as possible.

Basically, as I am a non-UK resident and the tickets are STANDING, the policy is that tickets cannot be sent by post - I'll send e-mail verification of this. I have to pick up the four tickets myself on the date at the box office at 16.30 (I'll try to see if I can get them any sooner).

Anyway, if anyone needs two tickets, kindly let me know quickly. I'm ready to sell at £120 for the set (£60 each). I'll send e-mail confirmation with payment and we'll have to meet up before the show so I can get the tickets.

One of these tickets have now been sold - but still have 2 available if anyone is interested? Tickets now in hand!

PM me if interested please!

Hi

All the tickets I had for Coventry have now been sold! Thanks for all the interest!

Shelley

Tickets for Nice Concert on tuesday

A friend and I have had to pull out of flying from London to Nice for the concert on Tuesday. Can anyone say if I am allowed to sell the tickets to another etc? Looking for a solution. Have flights and place to stay over. Would be nice to recuperate some money ... any suggestions? Charles