✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks, I'm on the lookout for a 50.80 Euro ticket to the Paris gig on 2nd September

Thanks

Claire-Louise

50€ = GA admission, no golden circle...

And if you take GA admission, you won't see very well. I know how it is in SDF

two seated tickets for sale for tonights, 9 June at Manchester, will sell at face value £65. Next to my seats will meet outside stadium. Upper tier block 303 row F. Leaving at 4pm so need early response.

:D

Sadly, due to a friend having to pull out today we have one GA ticket for Manchester tomorrow 10th June. Face value plus booking fee required. We will be there early so can meet up. Contact via twitter @poddies_wood

50€ = GA admission, no golden circle...

And if you take GA admission, you won't see very well. I know how it is in SDF

Eve I would be looking to stand by the sound desk or again by the C stage this time so not so worried about the general view. But when I went on the official sale site there was only the tier 2 restricted view tickets for 79€ available and that is a little much for Me to pay even to listen to Guy strum his bass :laugh4:

If you hear of a ticket available I would love to know about it x

So I won the RED auction for 2 tickets in the first 3 rows for the Dallas show on June 22nd. Thing is that I haven't been able to find someone that can go so I have a ticket available. I obviously won't ask for half of what I paid but if you don't have a ticket yet and are interested in going, please message me and we can work something out.

Awesome news!! Congrats!:D

I Sell 2 Tickets.

Hi Everybody,

Some months ago I bought two tickets for the concert in Copenaghen, 28th of August at Parken Stadium . Unfortunally I can't go to the concert anymore, so I will sell my tickets to anyone is interested to.

Obviously, I sell my tickets at the same price I've bought them + Dispatching charges. Please, add my "ad" the first page.

Details :

Date : 28 August 2012: Copenhagen - Denmark

Venue : Parken Stadium

Number : 2 tickets

Sector : Stapladser/ Standing General Admission.

Price : 415kr / 55€ / 45£

Dispatching charge : 40kr / 5€ / 4£

Total price: 455kr / 60€ / 49£

Whoever is interested to the tickets, please, contact me in private.

See You :)

I was supposed to fly over from europe but had to reschedule, so here is what i got

05-JUL-2012 Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center

2 Tickets Section 224 Row 15 Seat 12&13

These are Print@Home Tickets so they are ready to send

interested?

Best

Thomas

boston

just realized that Coldplay are playing in Boston during our family trip to watch Liverpool play.

Does anyone have 3 tickets together? Any location considered. Prefer sun July 29 as hoping to see the sox play on July 30.

what a vacation and 1st trip to Boston this might be.

Liverpool at fenway

coldplay at the Garden

Red sox at fenway

cheers

wembley