✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

Hi everyone :)

I would love an Oval A ticket to the 18th of November, 2012 Sydney Concert. It would be really really appreciated.

I also have an Oval B for the 17th of November Concert that i would like to sell. Preferably message me only if you joined before December or if you have used this forum quite regularly.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emirates gigs

Hi,

I have 2 tickets to Friday and 2 tickets to Saturday but want all 4 tickets on the same day.

Therefore, I require to swap EITHER Friday or Saturday General Admission

I hope this makes sense

Friday 1st June Emirates GA x 2

Hi,

I've decided I'd like to try and buy tickets for the Summertime Ball for myself and my 2 Coldplay (brainwashed poor things - one of my 6 yr olds favourite songs is Don't Panic!)/Justin Bieber/The Wanted fanatics so am selling my 2 GA tickets for Emirates on Friday 1st June (to be fair I was planning on going 2 nights, but now just going 1!).

I'll be honest and say would like to recoup the fees too, and the total price paid for the 2 tickets was £114.25, so would like to sell for £114.25.

Tickets in hand, welcome to collect if you're anywhere near me (near Bromley, Kent) or my husbands work place (Romford) or will put in post.

Thanks

Laura

PS: I am a genuine fan, and these tickets are genuine - i just don't post v often!

I'm still after 1 ticket for London - June 2nd or 4th please...keep being outbid on ebay and starting to get a little desperate. :anxious:

Standing preferred - can only afford the cheap seats! ;)

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if you could help me. My mate and his girlfriend have 2 standing tickets for the Friday evening but would prefer to go on the Saturday evening as that is the evening when all his friends are going. So just a straight swap for 2 Saturday standing for 2 Friday standing. Can anyone help us out?

Hi - I will either swap my 2 saturday tickets for 1 Friday plus cash or 1 saturday for 1 Friday please text me 07990565746.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm French but I'll be in Boston this summer so as YellowTeardrops13 i'm searching for a ticket for the first show in Boston (Aug 29th). Floor or loge first level if it's possible (the seats currently proposed by ticketmaster are not really interesting).

Thank you :) !

Hi,

I have 2 GA tickets for Saturday 2nd June. I unfortunately now can't go (totally heartbroken!) and would like to sell them. I paid £110 inclusive of booking fees so that is what i would like. PM me if interested.

Hey there! I have another General Admission ticket for Firday, 1st June at the Emirates. Bought it without thinking and now I can't go. Face Value, but ticket has to be collected from the Ticketbox at the venue. I have managed everything with Gigsandtours so that it's fine that someone else can collect the ticket.

Please PM me!

I got a ticket for the 4th of June here courtesy of approximately - Thank you very much - and the day after I paid for this and the post and other costs (inc. bank charges, international) which I did well to be fair to approximately Coldplay released a whole batch of tickets - and worrying that the ticket I had paid for might get lost in the post (our end I fully trusted the sender) I bought one - which I clearly don't need, One only needs one ticket for one concert! The cost for this was £59.95 in total, so if you'd like this at that rate, and can bring £60 in notes (lighter, easier to carry securely) on the day and I'll bring the 5p change for you, or I can post out to you if a transfer can be arranged by yourself for me. PM me if you are interested and we can make arrangements.

This are General Admission - Standing and Level 1

COLDPLAY TICKET SWAP FRI TO MON

I have two tickets for Friday 1st June 2012 general admission, standing, at the emirates London. Has anyone got two tickets for Monday 4th June same venue they wish to swap please ??

I have two unreserved standing/seating tickets for the Monday 4th that I am trying to swap for the Friday. Please let me know asap if you are still interested and I will give you my contact details to discuss further. Best wishes Maria

Have Toronto N2 row 45, trade for a trio same show

I need a third ticket for the July 24 Toronto show. I have a pair on the floor row 45 to trade for 3 tickets, location is not overly important.

Have Toronto N2 row 45, trade for a trio same show

I need a third ticket for the July 24 Toronto show. I have a pair on the floor row 45 to trade for 3 tickets, location is not overly important.

Coldplay Tickets to Swap

I have 2 seated tickets for Friday 1st June that i'm keen to swap for standing tickets for either the same night or Saturday night.

If interested, give me a call on 07703061609 or email me on [email protected] and i'm happy to meet up to exhange wherever.

Thanks

Jack

I have 2 GA Area 1 tickets for Coldplay in Sydney on November 17th but desperately need 18th tickets instead as I have double booked concerts on the Saturday night! Please contact me if you are interested in swapping.

Thanks