✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a standing ticket for Sunderland?

I am also interested in a standing ticket for the Emirates for 2nd and/or 4th June, anyone still got one available??

Any help would be appreciated :)

I can pay immediately!!! Especially desperate for Sunderland.......!

Also, I have 4 seated tickets on 3rd level for Manchester on 10th June, if there is someone out there who would like to swap for GA or for GA on the 9th, please let me know :)

(I have been told that I will get these sent to me starting this week.......)

Want to Swap Emirates Tickets

Hiya -

I've got two general admission tickets for Monday 4th Emirates show, would like to swap for two general admission tickets for the Saturday 2nd Emirates show. Anybody wanting to swap?

Many thanks,

Ad

Hi !

I have 2 general admission tickets for monday (the 4th) and I have to work :(

I'm coming from France so i'd like to swap my tickets for the saturday show.

Please let me know because I really really want to go to the show :embarrassed:

Thanks

I have to Saturday tickets that I would swap for your Monday tickets if you like?

Thanks

Hey guys. I recently ordered 3 tickets- Club level- block 59 row 2- 2nd June @ Emirates London. but one of my friends cannot make it. So I have one spare ticket. So if anyone wants it I can sell it to you at just below face value- £65- £10 below the usual £75.00. Don't worry about company because me and my friend will be there lol.

If you are interested please PM me and we'll arrange things

Hey guys,

It looks like I have a spare Club Level ticket for Monday, block 61, as the person I was going with has sadly had to drop out. This is a pretty great block as it's on the side not too far back from the stage, and just above the GA seating, so the view of everything will be amazing, but unlike the GA seating you don't have to get there when gates open to get great seats! If you want a seat I honestly don't think you'll get many better :)

Cost was £75 + fee, but I will consider offers. Please get in touch asap.

Cheers!

Hey guys. I recently ordered 3 tickets- Club level- block 59 row 2- 2nd June @ Emirates London. but one of my friends cannot make it. So I have one spare ticket. So if anyone wants it I can sell it to you at just below face value- £65- £10 below the usual £75.00. Don't worry about company because me and my friend will be there lol.

If you are interested please PM me and we'll arrange things

Your Twitter feed says you're asking for £97 for this ticket :shocked2:

Your Twitter feed says you're asking for £97 for this ticket :shocked2:

I've reduced it. That was when I first listed it on seatwave and left it at the gradual reduce option. But I recently change it to fixed price. Selling it for £75 on there- I will only pocket £60 something anyways to cover some of the the cost of the ticket I bought, hence the reason for that price. Doesn't bother me much as long as I recoup some of the cost really. Ticket still in hand

Spare tickets for Emirates on 4th of June

Due to a last minute holiday (which is essentially a freebie and to good to turn down) which I'm now going on this weekend I need an ASAP sale of my FOUR tickets for the show at the Emirates on Monday 4th of June.

These are GA (Standing) tickets. I'm gonna be home in time to hopefully see the guys in Manchester but now DESPERATELY need to shift these tickets before I go away on the weekend.

I'm in Central London and can meet anywhere easy to swap these four tickets for cash - they are in hand and ready to go to a good home. All I want is what I paid. Basically £240. Hopefully make a Coldplayers day too! But like I say, I need this sorted really really sharp.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hi all

I have 5 General Admission Oval A tickets for the Sydney show on Saturday the 17th of November that I would like to swap for the equivalent tickets (General Admission Oval A) for the Sunday show on 18th of November (the Sunday show suits us better).

Please let me know if you are willing to swap

I've been trying soooo hard to buy the ticket for Coldplay show in Sydney, both on Saturday and Sunday (the new schedule one) but everytime I submit my credit card (Visa & Mastercard), they are unable to process my payment. Always like that. Gutted.

I need 1 ticket in Oval A for Sydney show really bad, if there's anyone have spares or want to sell, please contact me...

Thank you.

Olivia

Ok guys, I'm really worried now that I'll be left with a spare ticket and no one to give/sell it to- damn it why can't more of my friends be coldplay fans :cry:. I'm dropping the price of the ticket I'm selling to to £55 (even changed the price of it on seatwave to match that). That's 1 club seat ticket in block 59, row two- Saturday 2nd June at Emirates stadium. You'll have me and my friend for company. Ticket in hand, willing to meet up some where in London, or you could come to East London (Chingford) to pick it up from me.

Mobile: 07902065696

Cheers.

Now feels like an ideal time to remind everyone of the warning in the first post.

The purpose of this thread is for genuine fans to help other genuine fans who have missed out. All tickets should be offered for no more than face value and should be real tickets. Scammers & ticket touts are not welcome. In regard to selling tickets, ideally we would prefer that only members who joined this site prior to this announcement may post offers to sell; PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU ARE BUYING TICKETS. Your gut instinct is usually right, and we cannot be held responsible if you lose your money to a scammer.