✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

*Swap Sydney Saturday the 17th for Sunday the 18th - General Admission Standing A*

Hi Mods, can you please out my swap in the first post, thanks

I have 5 General Admission Oval A tickets for the Sydney show on Saturday the 17th of November that I would like to swap for the equivalent tickets (General Admission Oval A) for the Sunday show on 18th of November (the Sunday show suits us better).

Please let me know if you are willing to swap

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SELLING: face value for Emirates standing general admission Friday 1 June

Hi all, unfortunately can't go on Friday so have two tickets to pass on. Face value £50. Can meet in central London. Hopefully someone will get the chance to go along.

Tickets are general admission which means pitch standing or unreserved seating pitch side.

Standing ticket London emirates 4th June

Hello,

I have a standing ticket for the London show on Monday. I am going but my friend can't make it so would like to sell the spare ticket. Anyone in Sheffield or Nottingham interested? I would meet you tomorrow or Saturday for an exchange of money and ticket. I only want face value of course.

I am looking to buy 2 tickets for either of the two dates in August at United Center. I went the last time they were in Chicago and it was phenomenal! Now I just want to bring my girlfriend so we can both enjoy Coldplay and have an amazing night!

Please comment or dm me! Thanks!

Hey guys :)

I still have one spare seated ticket for Monday at the Emirates. They're really great seats (block 61 and club level, so just above the GA seating but only a few rows back - get a great seat without having to turn up early! Club level also have better facilities I think like more leg room etc).

Face value was £75 but I'm open to offers :)

I'm sure I can get the money back from other sites, but would prefer this great ticket to go to a Coldplayer, and have someone nice and passionate about the band (like me!) to sit next to :sunny: If I don't get any decent offers in the next day or two unfortunately I'll have to think about listing it elsewhere...

Cheers :)

got two tickets

Hello,

Any Czech Coldplayer here?

I'm looking for 2 tickets for Prague show on September 16, standing front of stage. Really need it so badly...

Or anyone here can help me how to book the Prague tickets? An English website.

Thank you all so very much.

My Best,

Olivia

hi there

my name is David and I wanted to go and see Coldplay in Prague with my girlfriend. We are from Vienna. But now I realised that on the very same day we are both running a half marathon. So we can't make it. If you still need them, you can have them, at face value of course. Let me know,

thanks,

best from Vienna,

David

swap seated.

Hey,

Im wanting to swap 2 of my standing tickets for June 2nd at Emirates for 2 seated ones. Anyone interested in standing?

New to the site, so don't know how this really works, but either reply to this or contact me at [email protected]

hi, i have 2 seated for that day and looking to swap for 2 standing are they still available ??

jodie?

Hey guys :)

I still have one spare seated ticket for Monday at the Emirates. They're really great seats (block 61 and club level, so just above the GA seating but only a few rows back - get a great seat without having to turn up early! Club level also have better facilities I think like more leg room etc).

Face value was £75 but I'm open to offers :)

I'm sure I can get the money back from other sites, but would prefer this great ticket to go to a Coldplayer, and have someone nice and passionate about the band (like me!) to sit next to :sunny: If I don't get any decent offers in the next day or two unfortunately I'll have to think about listing it elsewhere...

Cheers :)

Wish I could go, that would be so much fun. :cry:

Hi all,

I have a Floor ticket to the June 25th Coldplay concert in Houston, TX (Section D Section Row 7Seat 1) I'd like to trade for a Ticket on the same section in Row 10.

The request sounds a bit weird but I have another ticket in Row 10 Section D Seat 7 I'm trying to get closer too.

If anybody has any seats in Rows 7 or 10 Section D please let me know and we can work something out, cash and/or exchange.

I've got a spare ticket to the gig on Monday - standing ticket. PM if you're interested!

Gutted that I can't go, got ill at the airport :(

Btw, the ticket is in London, in safe hands so no worries.

If you weren't planning on coming on June 4th but change your mind last minute I'm travelling via Barnes coaches from Swindon http://www.barnestravelltd.com/ <- so you can see what they look like (Red writing copper Green background) just write Butterfly on a sheet of A4 or something like that or call out "Butterfly!" and I can sell you the ticket for what it cost me, you bring £60 in notes and I give you the change, can't say fairer than that.:)