✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two extra tickets for the August 4th show at the IZOD Center in New Jersey. I got a little overexcited during the presale and wound up finding better tickets when I searched again, so now I don't need these anymore. They are Ticketfast tickets.

section 103, row 22

Please message me if you are interested and we can try to work out the details!

EDIT: These tickets have been sold.

Hey :)

Today I bought tickets for Paris in September, but I didn't succeed having all in the same category.. So please, if someone is in the same situation as me ! I have a standing ticket (pelouse) & I'd LOVE to swap it with a Golden standing (pelouse or) because it would be better if me & all my friends could enjoy the show together ! :)

Hi, a friend of mine is searching for 1 ticket "prato gold" / "golden standing" for TORINO, ITALY (24/05).

He can swap it eventually with a ticket "prato normale" / "standing" for the same concert + money difference (and something more).

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I bought my boyfriend tickets to Manchester Etihad Stadium on 10th June for Christmas but didn't realise he is away at the time. I'm after doing a straight swap for any of the London dates the week before.

I have 2 tickets, General Admission up for grabs if any one can help out?

Thanks! :D

Hiy guys, I'm looking for:

- 1 ticket Pitch Standing/Level 1 Unreserved Seating for London, Fri 1 June 2012

- 1 ticket Pitch Standing/Level 1 Unreserved Seating for London, Sat 2 June 2012

Unfortunately, I missed out on the official sale, so if anyone has a spare ticket for the shows, I'd be very grateful. :)

EDIT: I got the tickets I needed. :)

hi,

i`m looking for 2 GA tickets for london 2th june

dont know yet if i can find someone who will join me, but first try is the search for tickets ;)

some member offerd me 2 ticks, so i am happy :)

Los Angeles - May 1st echange?

Hi! I have tickets for the May 1st tuesday concert at the Hollywood bowl.

Coldplay only just announced their friday the 4th show there, and ticketmaster will not allow me to exchange or return the tickets.

If there is anyone out there that has friday tickets that for some reason would like to exchange tickets, PLEASE contact me!

I am also willing to sell the tickets if it can be done VERY soon so I can buy good seats for the friday show. thanks!

My tickets are:

Section P3

Row 13

Seats 21 and 23

I'm willing to exchange for any seating in L1-3, M1-3, N1-3, P1-3, or better. Thanks!

contact me at (909)-560-6853 or email at [email protected]

i joined after the fact, but it was only because i couldnt remember my login/password for my older account and the email i had used for it, i no longer use it.

anyways, i know saying tickets are legit makes it seem weird, but mine are. i got two pairs for christmas and im only keeping one set, the other set ive decided to sell. its for the vancouver concert on the 21st, they sec 309 in row 11, two seats together. Msg me if interested. Im willing to send pics of them, or atleast partials for paranoia reasons lol. id rather exchange in person than through mail though....

best of luck to everyone!