✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

Hi all,

Looking to swap my three 5th of July Philadelphia floor seats (section 9, row 4) for three 6th of July Philadelphia tickets. Our vacation plans changed, and we might not be in PA on the 5th.

I will consider lower level seats as an even exchange.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperately Seeking DC Tickets 7/8 7/9

Hi,

My laptop literally died during the initial on-sale, and I couldn't get through on my phone. Need as many as 3 but will take whatever I can get. Either night or both. Thanks!

Anne

Hi! I have two tickets for the July 6th show in Philadelphia (section 111, row 2). I would like to either:

A. Swap two July 6th tickets for two July 5th tickets, OR

B. Sell both July 6th tickets.

Please contact me if you are interested! (PM works, if needed we can exchange emails.)

2 for the Emirates on Friday?

Hi All,

I'm looking for two tickets for the Emirates show on the Friday. A gift for my wife who is about to give birth to our second daughter!!!

Anybody have two available??

Thanks

Martin

Hi All,

I'm looking for two tickets for the Emirates show on the Friday. A gift for my wife who is about to give birth to our second daughter!!!

Anybody have two available??

Thanks

Martin

Nothing related to tickets, just wanted to say congrats! What a lovely idea for a gift, too :).

Hi,

Recently I found out the tickets I got was a scam, and they stole over £400 on my card when the original price was £273 then afterwards sent a message saying 'sorry we don't have your coldplay tickets, and a copy of the terms and conditions, saying 'once ordered no refunds or cancellations can be made' so I'm absolutly screwed now, but desperately still want to go to the concert, so if anyone has any tickets for Emirates on the 4th please message me, hopefully I can try and get my money back, everyone, I have to send a warning, never us onlineticketexpress to buy your tickets, they are not who you think they are... So if anyon has any spare tickets for emirates on the 4th please message me, Im looking for a price between £40 and £90 please, I've always wanted to see Coldplay my entire life, help my dream come true...

Hi

I have two standing tickets for Saturday 2nd June (Emirates) and would like to swap them for two standing tickets for Monday 4th June (Emirates). I have just been invited to a hen-do so cannot attend the Saturday night gig now. If I can't find a swapper, I'll be looking to sell them - at face value, of course!

Thanks,

Sophia

Hi Sophia,

Our road is having a Diamond Jubilee bash on the Monday 4th which messes up plans for my wife's birthday present. Could do the Saturday 2nd instead if you still have tickets to swap.

Ed

Tickets to exchange for Emirates London in June

I have 2 GA tickets for Fri 1st June which were my daughter's bday present. But just found out it is her school leavers prom that night. Can anyone swap for Sat 2nd or Mon 4th June?

13/05/12 - Update - tickets now swapped !

2 Tickets for Coventry Ricoh on 29/05/25012 for sale

Hi all

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have 2 (possibly 3) GA tickets for sale for the Coventry Ricoh Stadium gig on Tuesday 29/05/2012.

Tickets not yet in hand, looking to sell for face value to any Coldplayers if interested!

PM me if interested please!

Shelley :)

hope you want them (we would make a favor each other)

Hi,

Recently I found out the tickets I got was a scam, and they stole over £400 on my card when the original price was £273 then afterwards sent a message saying 'sorry we don't have your coldplay tickets, and a copy of the terms and conditions, saying 'once ordered no refunds or cancellations can be made' so I'm absolutly screwed now, but desperately still want to go to the concert, so if anyone has any tickets for Emirates on the 4th please message me, hopefully I can try and get my money back, everyone, I have to send a warning, never us onlineticketexpress to buy your tickets, they are not who you think they are... So if anyon has any spare tickets for emirates on the 4th please message me, Im looking for a price between £40 and £90 please, I've always wanted to see Coldplay my entire life, help my dream come true...

hi alex,

I still have them!

I won´t be able to go because I have broken my leg.

They are standing and level 1 unreserved seating and I bought them for 98 pounds but I don´t mind to sell them to you for 90 because I only want to get my money back (don´t mind if it´s not the whole aamount). Of course the delivery cost is included because I bought them via worldticketshop and I only have to change the delivery address.

you can send me an email to keep in touch [email protected]

Toronto Tickets for Swap!

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for the July 24th Toronto show - 30th row center on the floor. Unfortunately something has come up and I cannot go.

Looking to trade for comparable tickets to another show - preferably East Rutherford or Chicago. If someones got a trade offer - email/PM me!

I have 2 tickets for the July 23 Toronto show. Section 310, Row 17, Seats 3-4. Will sell for face value. They are Rogers Live Nation Mobile Tickets though...not sure how to transfer them....

My husband surprised me with Section 100 tickets for July 24 show; can't go to both...

TWO VIP DIRECTORS BOX PACKAGES FOR EMIRATES 1 JUN 2012

Hi - Due to a stag do I can't go to this any more.

I bought the tickets for £420 each and am looking for face value or near offer.

They are tickets for the director's box at the Emirates and you get free buffet food plus drinks before after and during the gig.

I haven't been sent the tickets yet but can send on once received and payment received.

Happy to talk on the phone or to meet up if you are in London to help dispel any worries.

Colin