✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

I have 4 General Admission tickets for the Saturday 2nd June gig at the London Emirates Stadium. Unfortunately we can no longer make this date. I am looking to SWAP these 4 tickets for 4 General Admission tickets to the Monday 4th gig. I am happy to swap them in two sets of 2 tickets.

If you are interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]

*ALL NOW BEEN SWAPPED*

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am looking for a single ticket within the first 25 rows on the floor section 1 for the show at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa on June 28th.

I missed out on the presale and now the ticket brokers are charging ridiculous prices for the tickets!

I miss the days when you could camp outside a record store and get a great seat for just a few bucks.

Hello.

I have two tickets to the Philly show July 6th. I was going to make a road trip and hit the show on the 6th and then on the 9th in DC but they are now stopping in Charlotte, NC which is much closer for me. Can't sell the DC tickets as we did VIP...

COLDPLAY

MYLO XYLOTO TOUR

WELLS FARGO CENTER

Philadelphia, PA

Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:00pm

Section 7

Row 9

Seats 7 and 8

I bought these from the Wells Fargo website (directed from LiveNation) and have the tickets as PDF. Let me know if I got any takers so I can get my Charlotte tickets.

You can email me at [email protected]

ATTENTION:

Yesterday someone called "Yellow-4-eva" (new member) posted the following and deleted the post right afterwards again. This might not be a "reliable coldplaying ticket seller"...

This is the reply email I recieved because of my description to this thread:

Dear Fraetes,

Yellow-4-eva has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY) - in the Coldplay Live forum of Coldplay :: Coldplaying.com Messageboard.

This thread is located at:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90483&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

We have 4 tickets for sale for Emirates gig on 2nd June. They are standing. Looking for £60 each.

You can email me at *[email protected]* if you're interested.

Thanks

ATTENTION:

Yesterday someone called "Yellow-4-eva" (new member) posted the following and deleted the post right afterwards again. This might not be a "reliable coldplaying ticket seller"...

Yes, but I was actually the one who deleted it and banned him. It was too suspicious for my taste, I didn't want to risk it. I also did the same with the CP_forever guy, he was selling 4 tickets to each of 4 shows. Both were brand new members, only posting to sell tickets. I removed all their posts and removed the names from the first post. By their usernames, you can see a pattern of them trying to act like huge fans.

Obviously we can't guarantee or be responsible for anything, but I'll do what I can to weed out the ones that are way too suspicious. And this is a reminder to everyone to consider carefully before buying from brand new members that join only to post offers to sell tickets.

I am in L.A. at the sametime as the small venue Nokia show. I could not resist buying a couple of floor GA's on ebay. I paid a ton, but it will be well worth it. Had to buy two tickets and have 1 extra. I don't mind selling it under my verifiable costs, but I don't want to get too badly soaked. If anyone is interested in this solo GA, email me here Cheers.