✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Toronto Floors... Want Floors to NY/Chicago!

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for the July 24th Toronto show - 30th row center on the floor. Unfortunately something has come up and I cannot go.

Looking to trade for comparable tickets to another show - preferably East Rutherford or Chicago. If someones got a trade offer - email/PM me!

Looking for 2 Hollywood Bowl Tickets

Hi,

I am desperately looking for 2 Hollywood Bowl tickets in the pool seating section. I was going to buy them off of a ticket vender but I was thinking if its possible I can find the tickets here, I rather give the money to a coldplayer. Willing pay whatever for tickets. Please contact me If your interested or looking to sell.

Thanks

Josette

Hi there! I'm looking foward to one ticket for the august 3rd concert and another one for the august 4th (New jersey), prefereably the floor seats. Pretty please!!!! More than one is welcome as well (actually it's me and 3 other friends).

Thank you!

Looking for 2-6 tickets for the 2nd or 9th

Hi,

I'm looking for unreserved standing tickets for the weekend shows in London or Manchester as I will be visiting a friend in London on those dates (2nd and 9th). Interested in up to 6 tickets!

Best regards

Rickard

Hi there guys, I have 3 standing tickets for the emirates 2nd June, I really need to exchange them for the day before. If anyone has Friday 1st tickets that they wouldn't mind swapping to the Saturday please email me.

Hi Coldplayers,

I have 3 standing/1st tier tickets for the Manchester Gig on the 9th, but due to a holiday booking I can't go :( hoping by miracle someone is in a similar situation and can do a straight swap for at least two tickets for the gig at the Emirates on the 4th if possible.

You can DM me if you prefer that method of communication :)

Desperate for June 2nd Tickets!!

Hi all,

Know they are like gold dust but can anyone help an Irish guy out with two GA tickets to the Saturday June 2nd concert in the Emirates!! Been looking at all the 'sell on' ticket sites (getmein etc) and basically just cant afford the tickets on them:veryangry2:!! Been planning this trip to see them for ages but wasnt lucky enough to buy the tickets in time!!

Anyhow if anyone can help please let me know!!

Hi All

I have one standing ticket for Emirates on the 1st of June, and one standing ticket for the 2nd of June.

I was supposed to come to London on my own and go to the two concerts, but now my gf is coming with me and we are interested to go to the concert on the 1st June . (can't make the 2nd of June anyway now!)

Therefore -

I would like to swap the standing ticket for the 2nd of June (Saturday) with a standing ticket for the 1st of June (Friday)!

Please let me know if you're interested - there's no extra charge, just a free swap !!

Alternatively, i would offer my ticket for Saturday face value, although really I prefer to swap for the Friday show.

Cheers!

Shay

Hi all

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have 2 (possibly 3) GA tickets for sale for the Coventry Ricoh Stadium gig on Tuesday 29/05/2012.

Tickets not yet in hand, looking to sell for face value to any Coldplayers if interested!

PM me if interested please!

Shelley :)

One of these tickets have now been sold - but still have 2 available if anyone is interested? Tickets now in hand!

PM me if interested please!

hi guys! i'm looking for 1 standing ticket for the London gig of the 2nd of June, i didn't know i'd be staying in London this spring when the tickets went on sale so i totally missed my chance... i'd really love to go so if anyone has a spare, i'd be happy to take it off your hands ;)

Hi! I have two tickets for the July 6th show in Philadelphia (section 111, row 2). I would like to either:

A. Swap two July 6th tickets for two July 5th tickets, OR

B. Sell both July 6th tickets.

Please contact me if you are interested! (PM works, if needed we can exchange emails.)

I have sold these tickets.