✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets, Tickets, Tickets!

Hi Guys,

I'm really desperate to go to one of Coldplay's concerts at the Emirates Stadium on the 1st, 2nd or 4th June. I thought about getting them off Viagogo but I don't want to pay £125 a ticket (including VAT, booking fee's etc.) so I was wondering if any members had any spare? Ideally I'd like to pay face-value but if you are offering for a higher price I would consider it.

I know their might be a thread on this already but I really need your help guys.:\

Thanks a lot:smug:

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for two standing tickets on any of the dates at the Emirates Stadium, really would be helpful to me if you had some, I'd love you forever.

Anyways if you do its better to email me rather than PM me as I'm currently revising for exams, and emails come through my phone. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if you could help me. My mate and his girlfriend have 2 standing tickets for the Friday evening but would prefer to go on the Saturday evening as that is the evening when all his friends are going. So just a straight swap for 2 Saturday standing for 2 Friday standing. Can anyone help us out?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the 5/4 show at the Hollywood Bowl. Not picky on section. Pretty much every seat there is great!

If you have anything, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it and I guarantee we will really enjoy the concert!

:)

Thanks

Coldplay tickets

Hi all

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have 2 (possibly 3) GA tickets for sale for the Coventry Ricoh Stadium gig on Tuesday 29/05/2012.

Tickets not yet in hand, looking to sell for face value to any Coldplayers if interested!

PM me if interested please!

Shelley :)

Hi Shelley

I would be very interested in your tickets. We live nearby and it would be easy to get to this gig but just couldn't justify buying from ticket touts. Let me know if you are interested in selling to me.

A so-called friend who promised to sell me their spare 4th June standing ticket - in the week they sold out - has seriously let me down by when I asked them had they received it and about giving them the cash for them said they had sold them on ebay - so it's now very difficult for me to get one - I'm despirate to go and feel utterly devastated at the moment - I only need one ticket - has anyone got one at a reasonable price ie. Face Value and an amount for the hassle and costs involved sending it to me.

Emirates swap

Hi,

I have 2 general admission standing tickets for Saturday 2nd June at The Emirates that i'd like to swap for 2 general admission standing tickets for Friday 1st June.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks!

:)

A so-called friend who promised to sell me their spare 4th June standing ticket - in the week they sold out - has seriously let me down by when I asked them had they received it and about giving them the cash for them said they had sold them on ebay - so it's now very difficult for me to get one - I'm despirate to go and feel utterly devastated at the moment - I only need one ticket - has anyone got one at a reasonable price ie. Face Value and an amount for the hassle and costs involved sending it to me.

damn,,that's some friend,,hope you get one :)

Hello everyone -

The first post has been updated for all of the requests thus far. It appears there are some buyers, sellers, and swappers that would match up well; so make sure you check it out!

Hi,,evileelvis no longer has tickets to sell,,as they are now with me :D