✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your Top Song from each Album?

Rey810

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes: It's always a toss-up between "Spies" and "Trouble". I love how eerie "Spies" is, and "Trouble" is truly one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard, as well as one of the first Coldplay songs I ever heard, so it's special for that reason.

A Rush Of Blood To The Head: "The Scientist". Always has been, always will be. I just love that song.

X&Y: "Fix You". I've gone in detail a few times here before about why that song ranks so highly with me, so I'll spare everyone that. But even without the back story, this has always been one of my top 5 songs by these guys.

Viva La Vida: "Yes". Sexiest. Coldplay. Song. EVER.

Mylo Xyloto: "Paradise". It's the one that caught my attention when I first started hearing about their new album, and I fell in love with it right away. I know, I know, it's gotten played a lot, but meh. I still love it.

I'm going by era here, so there might be a few b-sides

Parachutes: Don't Panic - We Never Change - Sparks - Help Is Round The Corner - Spies - Shiver - Yellow (piano acoustic)

A Rush of Blood To The Head: Clocks - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Amsterdam - I Ran Away - 1.36 - I Bloom Blaum - Politik [Live]

X&Y: Swallowed In The Sea - Twisted Logic - White Shadows - Square One - How You See The World - Gravity - Fix You

Viva la Vida or Death And All His Friends: Yes - Death And All His Friends - Strawberry Swing - Violet Hill - Chinese Sleep Chant - Cemeteries Of London - Glass Of Water - Prospekt's March - Life In Technicolor - 42

Mylo Xyloto: Up With The Birds - Moving To Mars - Major Minus - Don't Let It Break Your Heart - Us Against The World - Mylo Xyloto - UFO