✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Dec-2011] Radio 2 Gig: Coldplay @ Dingwalls, London, UK (15-Dec-11 Broadcast Date) tickets availa

Aaah I'm watching it just now on my TV (red button in the UK, love it :D ) and it's absolutely amazing!!!!!! I'm so insanely jealous of those who got to see them in such an intimate venue, I've vowed that one day I will see them that close!!!

I love doing what Chris says as well, like in Charlie Brown he goes 'everyone under 40 has to jump' so I'm jumping in my living room with the volume up to max and I've had a few neighbours go past and give me the strangest looks :laugh3: They're just absolutely incredible. Helps bring back the wonderful memories of the SECC a fortnight ago :D

On a side note though, is Chris trying to traumatise the front row with the odd looks he's giving them? :P And also give them a sweat shower, he's sweating like an absolute pig!

Will is going hell for leather at those drums, Jonny is being fabulous, as per usual, and well Guy... Guy's just standing there looking far too pretty for his own good and being perfect :lol:

Thanks to the BBC for putting this on methinks :)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just caught up with this now, stunning gig :shocked2:

After the disappointment of the arena setting of the 02, the setlist, and the way the band played to the audience (or rather didn't), this kind of thing surely has to be the way to see the band if you can manage it! I really hope those who managed to get in appreciate just how lucky they are :)