✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Ok! Thanks for helping me decide guys! You've been very helpful! :nice: I already send in the photos but it's returning it back as an error. I will try again tomorrow though;)

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah it makes it load really slow & then with everyones sig..it adds to the slowness... On my pc it loads just fine but it's just the service on the phone...stupid phone! I need to upgrade it but I'm refusing it..

Guest LiquidSky

Awww! I remember those!:D Mine is slightly more updated & I've only had it for a yr or so... It was actually a present so can't complain! It's a bit slow but it works just fine & that's all I can ask for..

Awww! I remember those!:D Mine is slightly more updated & I've only had it for a yr or so... It was actually a present so can't complain! It's a bit slow but it works just fine & that's all I can ask for..

LUCKY. :disappointed:

i had to get one of these oldies,

because when i went to see coldplay in denver last year..

i dropped my phone in that never ending whole in the elevator like an idiot.. :bigcry:

i felt so stupid. the screen was completely cracked :sad:

what type of phone is yours?

Guest LiquidSky

Weekend Spam!

Because

I have time today and I want to make it into the top list of today posts..baaaa! You all need to stop posting.\

I'm a little high right now.. naturally high..

tu do tudo do rooo

What do you all think

of psychics????

:thinking2:

'Michael Jackson is furious he's not buried next to Marilyn Monroe', claims medium on live TV seance

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 12:35 PM on 07th November 2009

Michael Jackson is annoyed he was not buried alongside Marilyn Monroe, according to a medium.

Derek Acorah claims he was contacted by the star during a televised seance and reduced fans to tears with his account of the singer adapting to spiritual life.

article-1225942-071E5AF2000005DC-188_468x332.jpg Derek Acorah is joined by four Michael Jackson super-fans during a live TV seance last night. He claimed the singer told him he was 'at peace'

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468x345.jpg Derek Acorah attempts to contact the singer on live TV last night

Acorah said the singer wished he had been laid to rest by his icon Marilyn Monroe.

He claimed Michael Jackson was speaking through him and said: 'I wished to lie alongside her. I suppose it's of no consequence.'

He then told fans around the table that Jackson felt it was 'paramount' to receive their love.

Later, the medium, who has previously attempted to contact figures such as Guy Fawkes, said Jackson was spending time with his grandparents.

article-1225942-071E5AF8000005DC-610_468x299.jpg The four super fans, including two dressed in Jackson-style costumes, hold on to a hat to contact the singer

He said: 'I'm only now starting to adjust to my spiritual life'.

One fan on the Sky1 show said: 'I looked into Derek's eyes and it was him.'

A Twitter seance on Hallowe'en also claimed to have contacted Jackson, who died aged 50 in June.

Psychic Jayne Wallace claimed Jackson was singing Heal the World when he was contacted and that he was sorry he had let down fans by not carrying out his This Is It tour.

article-1225942-06A95FEE000005DC-823_224x331.jpg

article-1225942-04F3B3AB000005DC-366_224x331.jpg

Michael Jackson (left), who died in June, is said to have contacted Acorah on live TV to say he was annoyed that he was not buried by Marilyn Monroe

Pictures of Neverland released shortly after the singer's death were said to feature a ghostly figure which some fans claimed was the star himself.

Jackson had a statue of Monroe, who died in 1962, in his home and was said to have been fascinated by celebrity tragedy.

No, that's not exactly true. :thinking:

One of my friends has been going to see a certain Psychic that she has been seeing for almost 10 years, usually a couple times a year. All of her predictions have been correct.:shocked2: I went to see her once and she was very, very good. I can faintly remember though, I was in 'half-sleep' mode. :P