✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
I like gravity :wacko:

I like gravity too...:wink3:

Depends on what you tell them I guess :\

But I didn't tell her anything..she just said pick a crystal that pulls you towards it the most.. & I said okay. I like all of them & I picked the one that I liked the most.. I dunno it was strange.:thinking:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Michael Jackson is furious he's not buried next to Marilyn Monroe', claims medium on live TV seance

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 12:35 PM on 07th November 2009

Michael Jackson is annoyed he was not buried alongside Marilyn Monroe, according to a medium.

Derek Acorah claims he was contacted by the star during a televised seance and reduced fans to tears with his account of the singer adapting to spiritual life.

article-1225942-071E5AF2000005DC-188_468x332.jpg Derek Acorah is joined by four Michael Jackson super-fans during a live TV seance last night. He claimed the singer told him he was 'at peace'

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468x345.jpg Derek Acorah attempts to contact the singer on live TV last night

Acorah said the singer wished he had been laid to rest by his icon Marilyn Monroe.

He claimed Michael Jackson was speaking through him and said: 'I wished to lie alongside her. I suppose it's of no consequence.'

He then told fans around the table that Jackson felt it was 'paramount' to receive their love.

Later, the medium, who has previously attempted to contact figures such as Guy Fawkes, said Jackson was spending time with his grandparents.

article-1225942-071E5AF8000005DC-610_468x299.jpg The four super fans, including two dressed in Jackson-style costumes, hold on to a hat to contact the singer

He said: 'I'm only now starting to adjust to my spiritual life'.

One fan on the Sky1 show said: 'I looked into Derek's eyes and it was him.'

A Twitter seance on Hallowe'en also claimed to have contacted Jackson, who died aged 50 in June.

Psychic Jayne Wallace claimed Jackson was singing Heal the World when he was contacted and that he was sorry he had let down fans by not carrying out his This Is It tour.

article-1225942-06A95FEE000005DC-823_224x331.jpg

article-1225942-04F3B3AB000005DC-366_224x331.jpg

Michael Jackson (left), who died in June, is said to have contacted Acorah on live TV to say he was annoyed that he was not buried by Marilyn Monroe

Pictures of Neverland released shortly after the singer's death were said to feature a ghostly figure which some fans claimed was the star himself.

Jackson had a statue of Monroe, who died in 1962, in his home and was said to have been fascinated by celebrity tragedy.

I'm so-so with that stuff :\...:thinking:

I mean, why would god have people killed if you can just contact them when they are dead? It just doesn't make any sense to me...:shrug:

Ohhh I remember watching Astro TV not too long ago.

Those women are pure genius. :dizzy:

Random woman: "Hello, who's my archangel?"

Psychic: "Your archangel is Michael"

Random woman: "And what's his message for me?" :wacko:

Psychic: "Go to the dentist!"

Yay for psychics.

Guest LiquidSky
You actually went to see a psychic? :uneasy:

I'd be careful, too much of that could mess with your head even more :)

haha funny thing was that I didn't. I went to see a friend because I had to tell her somethings.. and then later on she said that the girl she works with was a psychic & then she was like "come on just do it.....just do it just for fun then" and so I did and uhhh I didn't know this person so when she came back that's what happened....

and yes it does! It has me thinking so much. It is all I think of now! :dizzy:

haha funny thing was that I didn't. I went to see a friend because I had to tell her somethings.. and then later on she said that the girl she works with was a psychic & then she was like "come on just do it.....just do it just for fun then" and so I did and uhhh I didn't know this person so when she came back that's what happened....

and yes it does! It has me thinking so much. It is all I think of now! :dizzy:

As Coldplay said 'life is for living'... so don't let it worry you :)

Guest LiquidSky
As Coldplay said 'life is for living'... so don't let it worry you :)

But that is WHAT SHE SAID!!!!! :cry2:

*turns red*

no seriously.. that is what she said but with a little bit more of words..

Guest LiquidSky

okay so I picked the thing.. the crystal that I liked the most and first thing she said was.. well she looked at me first and then she turned serious and then she said "You are a mess. You are a very doubtful person." by that time I laughed when she said that and then she said "You are too much of a controlling person. It's okay to have plans and goals but you plan too much ahead of time. Too much that you push people away & you force things away from you & it's leading you into too many road sides. You just need to trust faith & let things happen"

She said I was a control freak....:shifty:

Guest LiquidSky
See they mess with your head! :uneasy:

Anyway I'm off to bed :hug:

awww sweet dreams, Richy! :D I enjoyed talking to ya :)

Guest LiquidSky
psychics are annoying >.<

There's this "white witch" who lives around the area.

She's annoying.

She predicted that the oil refinnery was going to blow up and destroy the surrounding area.

:P

A white witch? That sounds scary as hell :stunned:

Good night Rikki.

It sure does!!:stunned:

In all honest, I am kinda of a control freak though..:smart::whip::goofy: