✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

She didn't even paid me back; tho I didn't ask her to pay me back..but you know...if she had some commonsense she would have payed me back O.o

i can't believe she would think that would even be okay. you shouldn't have to ask to be paid back, if the girl had proper manners she would offer to pay you back or take you out and pay for it.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe she didn't invite us!:lol: that bitch!! I'm just kidding Jen!:P

people think I'm 17 & I will freak out when they don't think I'm not anymore! I will end up in the hospital! Same here! I'm healthy so gotta keep it up!

That's awful electric! Some people have no shame!

In Albania? I'm surprise you remember! Uhh cows??? I'm not really from Albania. I thought you knew but what's new it's cows & airplanes..

What is that noise?! I'll brb!

I know! I guess our invite got lost in the mail. My sister is 30 and my brother is 29 and people think they are like 21 hahaha. So I will always look like 10 years younger!

Guest LiquidSky
I know! I guess our invite got lost in the mail. My sister is 30 and my brother is 29 and people think they are like 21 hahaha. So I will always look like 10 years younger!

That just reminded me of something: I'm the youngest one & my brother are way way older than me so people either think they are my uncle or dad.. & One time we were arguing but silently & this girl in front of us saw us & she asked him if he was my father & I said he was my brother & he was still arguing when I told her that & she just burst out laughing so loud & then said oh I see it now.. So embarrassing & funny lol

That just reminded me of something: I'm the youngest one & my brother are way way older than me so people either think they are my uncle or dad.. & One time we were arguing but silently & this girl in front of us saw us & she asked him if he was my father & I said he was my brother & he was still arguing when I told her that & she just burst out laughing so loud & then said oh I see it now.. So embarrassing & funny lol

I'm the baby, too. You better believe I take advantage of that haha.

Like when a friend gets a BF and then they fall off the face of the earth and then suddenly when they break up with them, they want to hang out or talk about the fight they had...yeah i get it

Or when you get a BF and your friends don't give a shit even though you've been together for ages. They don't wanna talk about it, they don't wanna meet him. That's REALLY annoying.

She didn't even paid me back; tho I didn't ask her to pay me back..but you know...if she had some commonsense she would have payed me back O.o My bestfriends even pays me back when they borrow money from me

Zomg... I wouldn't have even given her the money to begin with. Some people just think they can get everything whenever they want, huh?

Guest LiquidSky

To whoever is online right now?!

I need help!

LiquidSky;3643296

Ok tell me which ones you like better.. I can't decide!

04-1.jpg

Kitty!

kitty.. again..

02-1.jpg

MG_

Guest LiquidSky

I like the old guy too..but I don't know.. and the piñatas one too..but I like the kitty.. You didn't like the eye one? I'm probably gonna send the Elephants & I'm gonna send 4

Guest LiquidSky

no, I mean I'm gonna pick just 4 pictures..

You like the toes? okay 2 for feet

2 for tornado?:lol:

2 for elephants...

Guest LiquidSky

You like the Elephants too? ok everybody is going on about the Elephants..so Elephants it's first and then...

Ok tell me which ones you like better.. I can't decide!

04-1.jpg

Kitty!

nobody liked this one right? okay I'm deleting this one..

Kitty again...

IMG_0312-1.jpg

kitty.. again..

02-1.jpg

I'm sending feet #3 it got 4 votes..

Kitty is like posing on this one! :dizzy:

I'm sending Elephants.. 1

no one seem to be bothered with this one..so nope.. deleting cross :(

Nobody else liked this guy? no?

I'm sending this one..2

I need one more.. I like kitty